Author Topic: Red headed child  (Read 756 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Red headed child
« on: October 01, 2008, 07:02:58 PM »

My daughter was cleaning in a little old lady's house when she heard a commotion.

A big fellow demanded girl scout cookie money from the little old lady and shoved in the door on her knocking her down.

When my daughter stepped into the room she was confronted by the surprised big guy who said "Who Are YOU?"
Daughter answers " I am the maid , WHO are YOU?"

The little old lady said "I think he has broken my arm ".

While the guy was telling her what to do next , my daughter dropped her featherduster , flipped the little old lady's quad foot cane upright with a flip of her foot and grabbed it and swung it .

The big guy went down dropping his ball bat and passing out .

The ambulance arrived and carried off the little old lady , and my daughter picked the guys pocket to read the his I.D.

When the police arrived the guy was still out so the policeman at first accused my daughter of assault , but learning that the facts were otherwise he got first aid and handcuffs for the big guy.

This was earlyer today , thank God for the strength and temperament my daughter made good use of today.

And I just bet that the guy thinks a skinny red headed maid struck him with her featherduster.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 07:35:26 PM by Plane »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Red headed child
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 07:30:44 PM »
pretty smart girl
I would even think of looking for his ID.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 08:31:56 PM »
Was the big guy selling girl scout cookies, or did the little old lady have a trove of GS cookie loot in her house?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 09:13:30 AM »
Was the big guy selling girl scout cookies, or did the little old lady have a trove of GS cookie loot in her house?

I don't have this detail.

But a home invasion can start with a false pretext , so the answer might be neither.

I presume that few GS cookies are sold by large adult males with the assistance of Base Ball Bats.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 09:15:01 AM »
I presume that few GS cookies are sold by large adult males with the assistance of Base Ball Bats.

This is why I asked.
It is rare that men with bats sell cookies, and slightly less rare that people have GS cookies on hand. They generally are eaten.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."