Author Topic: Madoff back in the news now  (Read 715 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Madoff back in the news now
« on: October 28, 2011, 12:04:50 PM »
too many links to post
but interesting he claims all he did was making the rich get richer ,so guilt will be minimul. I could of sworn the damage was greater than that. alot of charaties are gone because of him.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: Madoff back in the news now
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 01:21:04 PM »
Kimba...the dude should have been executed years ago.

i am still hoping someone gets him in prison like they did Jeffrey Dahmer

At 7:50AM, Jeff Dahmer and two other inmates were brought in to clean the prison gymnasium. Twenty minutes later, guards found Dahmer and one of the other inmates beaten severely, and one hour and one minute later, Dahmer was pronounced dead. He was beaten to death by another inmate, 25 year old Christopher Scarver. Dahmer's head was destroyed with a broom handle, then smashed against the floor and wall. There was blood everywhere. He died en route to the local Divine Savior Hospital.

Amazing first hand info comes in: My name's Robert, and I was just released from C.C.I in Portage WI. I was in there when he was. I was in unit 5, and he was in the smurf unit which is now called unit 6. I was working in the gym the day he was killed, and let me tell you, he was dead way before he ever left the prison. 

After he was beaten, it took the nurse over 40 min to get some outside help in there. I even remember an officer saying he was glad Dahmer got "fucked up." He was also beaten with a preacher bar (a part of the weight machine) and not a broom. That's the reason we don't have free weights no more in Wisconsin prisons. 

I'll also tell you this, I believe his death was an inside job, because in the gym where the officers stay, they can see into the locker room, and when we would clean, there would have to be at least one officer watching us. That day, all 4 officers where in the bathroom!!!! After Cris killed him and the other guy, he just walked back to his room and locked himself in. They didn't even come to get him out of his room until the next day!!!! 

That's when they brought him to ds1(the hole) and out of nowhere, this broke bastard who could never buy anything off of canteen, had $100.00 pop up on his account. And this is the best part. @ of the officers that were working in the gym that day retired a few months later. And they were only in their 40's.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:39:05 PM by Christians4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BSB

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 03:45:55 PM »
Well, I certainly want to thank you for that charming little tidbit, Christian.

BSB

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 04:25:35 PM »
Well, I certainly want to thank you for that charming little tidbit, Christian. BSB

No problem......btw welcome back BuckShotBuddha
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987