Author Topic: BT , I`ll understand if you suspend me for this.TWO DEAD COPS!! the fuck !!!!!  (Read 15826 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The cops appear to be both sheep and assholes.

Is a perfect policeman obedient to the executives and legislators elected by the people?

There is a direction to the flow of responsibility.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The cops appear to be both sheep and assholes.

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?  To pick and choose what laws to enforce?   Seriously??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
The cops are acting like assholes by turning their backs on the mayor, and they are sheep because they are all acting in unison.

The law is not involved in them doing this,
'
They have a legal right to act like a herd of assholes.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
They turned their backs because their mayor erroneously implied the police force was racist.   That makes the mayor the only a-hole in this scenario. 

So what's with the sheep slur?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Being of the ovine persuasion, I am not surprised that you failed to understand the allusion to sheep.
Racist has nothing to do with the Mayor. He did what every father must do, and he was honest enough to admit it.]

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
No, I knew exactly what you meant by sheep....which is why I referenced the question regarding what laws they're supposed to enforce, vs what laws they shouldn't.  You caught on to that right away, with your avoidance of answering it, and trying to focus on the a-hole angle instead

Racist has everything to do with the mayor, and why he lost an entire police force in the process

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Media Silent on Copy Cat Police Assassination Attempt in North Carolina

Thank God the police officer followed his spidey senses (and training)

A Durham, NC police officer sitting in a parked car saved his own life Thursday night by catching the approach of two men in his squad car's rear-view mirror.

The officer exited his vehicle to confront the pair, when one of the would-be assassins opened fire without saying a word:

A Durham police officer dove for cover Thursday night after a man walked up and began shooting at him, police said Friday.

The incident happened about 10 p.m. on Lakeland Street, just north of Truman Street.

Police said Officer J.T. West was sitting in his patrol car, working on a report, when he saw two men approaching his car from behind.

As West got out of the car to speak to them, one of the men pulled out a gun and began firing, police said.
The man fired six shots at West, striking the patrol car once.

West fired two rounds in return. Police said it wasn't known if West wounded either of the men.

West injured his wrist when he dove behind a staircase at a vacant apartment building at 1414 Lakeland St.

He was treated at a nearby hospital and released.

Police said West and the men, who ran from the scene, never exchanged words.

The attempted assassination mimicked the tactics used to murder NYPD officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu on December 20.

[e-mail]
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
This illustrates why it is a bad thing for this country to get involved in lots of wars. It means that the thugs are likely to be much better shots.

It takes some serious training to be a good sniper, so we are lucky that these clowns were insufficiently trained.

But of course, making it easy for them to be armed and dangerous--that is a good thing, right?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
thiers a running gag in action movies about that rogue cop who goes into a situation saying" no time for backup". well recently I heard response time for police has slow greatly due now officers wait till they has enough support to go to any situation. so now in real life the saying is "make time for backup"

I totally don`t blame them and will point out it was never their jobs to risk their lives to those extremes to begin with . we simply lost those bonuses we took for granted til now.

note I must point out the police were never the only targets in this matter firefighters and ambulance  are at risk also. so we will see longer response from these services also.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:

But of course, making it easy for them to be armed and dangerous--that is a good thing, right?

So, you think there should be a rule against thugs shooting at police?

I am shocked that there is not one already.

Or what sort of rule were you thinking of?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
There should be a rule against shooting anyone.

If the bad guys in the examples you mentioned had been properly trained by the military, those cops would be dead.

If they had been unarmed, then this entire conversation would not exist.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I'm still trying to figure out how psychopaths and radicals, who already acquire and/or use forearms illegally, how we are supposedly "making it easy" for them to get them.  How is one allowed to illegally obtain and fire a weapon??  Some ATF test I'm not aware of?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
There should be a rule against shooting anyone.

If the bad guys in the examples you mentioned had been properly trained by the military, those cops would be dead.

If they had been unarmed, then this entire conversation would not exist.

This is very mysterious.

Why do you think that a rule against shooting people is a bad idea, but a rule against having a gun is a good idea?

Or have I got it wrong?

Do you think that a rule against having a gun would be somehow more respected than a rule against shooting people?

Neither way really makes sense to me.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
remember people tend to tell police officers to not bother them and only go after real criminials. I guess it take two dead cops for them to finally do just that.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/29/arrests-plummet-following-execution-of-two-cops/