Author Topic: Bush's America: 100 Percent Al-Qaida Free Since 2001  (Read 27064 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bush's America: 100 Percent Al-Qaida Free Since 2001
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2008, 09:28:43 PM »
<<Yet it proves nothing to you?>>

Of course not, the Republocrats still won didn't they?  He wasn't even close.  The system worked.

<<Ross Perot was not handsome, not especially inspireing, but at that moment in history there were a lot of us desireing something that the Dems and Republicans were not offering.>>

Ross Perot was a very logical man and an excellent communicator.  His graphs made sense and his explanations were sharp and to the point.  I was favourably impressed with him, except for his pandering to the military.  My liberal cousins in Detroit, who are now flirting with Libertarianism, were actually going to vote for Perot after a lifetime on the left wing of the Democratic Party, until the poor guy self-destructed with that nonsense about how "they" were plotting to ruin his daughter's wedding.  He was inspiring,  the same way the Wright Brothers were inspiring, just plain-spoken no-nonsense Americans from outside the Beltway who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done without any help from the high and mighty.

<<That is the main thing it takes , that is what motivates the two partys to pander to our wants , it is the missing element in a one party system

<<With just one party you lead the peoiple , not hte other way around.>>

In reality, plane, that's all you have - - ONE party.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2008, 09:32:24 PM »
<<Yet it proves nothing to you?>>

Of course not, the Republocrats still won didn't they?  He wasn't even close.  The system worked.

<<Ross Perot was not handsome, not especially inspireing, but at that moment in history there were a lot of us desireing something that the Dems and Republicans were not offering.>>

Ross Perot was a very logical man and an excellent communicator.  His graphs made sense and his explanations were sharp and to the point.  I was favourably impressed with him, except for his pandering to the military.  My liberal cousins in Detroit, who are now flirting with Libertarianism, were actually going to vote for Perot after a lifetime on the left wing of the Democratic Party, until the poor guy self-destructed with that nonsense about how "they" were plotting to ruin his daughter's wedding.  He was inspiring,  the same way the Wright Brothers were inspiring, just plain-spoken no-nonsense Americans from outside the Beltway who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done without any help from the high and mighty.

<<That is the main thing it takes , that is what motivates the two partys to pander to our wants , it is the missing element in a one party system

<<With just one party you lead the peoiple , not hte other way around.>>

In reality, plane, that's all you have - - ONE party.

Is that why you don't really care whether Senator Barak Obama wins?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2008, 09:40:29 PM »
<<Is that why you don't really care whether Senator Barak Obama wins?>>

I am hoping with my heart that he will change the course of the nation but my head tells me that he can't or won't.  Still and all with McSame or Hillary I KNEW there was not even the possibility of change.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2008, 09:42:21 PM »
<<Is that why you don't really care whether Senator Barak Obama wins?>>

I am hoping with my heart that he will change the course of the nation but my head tells me that he can't or won't.  Still and all with McSame or Hillary I KNEW there was not even the possibility of change.

What do you know about him that makes you care at all?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »
Technically, your statement may be true but Halliburton exerts its corporate will daily using the US government's proxy.

I haven't heard of Halliburton breaking down the doors of citizens in any US city on a drug raid based on an anonymous tip and shooting the (innocent) people inside.

Perhaps you can enlighten me?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2008, 09:52:35 PM »
<<What do you know about him that makes you care at all?>>

Mainly that he was against the war from the start whereas Hillary and Kerry supported it.

And when he talked about change, I believed it for a while.  Realized he had to be careful about specifying what KIND of change to avoid offending the Israel Lobby and the War Party, but I figured he was transmitting code and I was receiving it.  And I still hope that's the case.

Also I like that he was tight with Reverend Jeremiah Wright.  He's the guy I'd really want to vote for.  He's got balls and he tells it like it is.  And Obama obviously went along with it.  Unfortunately, Obama had to throw the good Reverend under the bus in order to have a hope in hell of winning the election, just like he had to kow-tow to AIPAC and the Miami Cubans, but I think his supporters all understand that .  We all want to see the guy get in.  NOBODY can be worse than Bush or McSame.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »

...Also I like that he was tight with Reverend Jeremiah Wright.  He's the guy I'd really want to vote for.  

Oh good gravy, now that says alot.  Railing about supposed widespread white racism while embracing a black racist   
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:09:32 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2008, 12:05:52 AM »
<<Oh good gravy, now that says alot.  Railing about supposed widespread white racism while embracing a black racist   >>

What says a lot is your characterization of Wright as a black racist.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2008, 01:11:39 AM »
Anyone that supports racial segregation is a racist.  Anyone that supports a *insert color here* value system is a racist.  Anyone that claims AIDS is the invention of White man to take out the Black man is a moron
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2008, 05:23:33 AM »

"..., but I figured he was transmitting code and I was receiving it.  And I still hope that's the case."

Who really does this?

Seems like a serious weasel whould have to be involved on both ends.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2008, 01:02:27 PM »
<<Who really does this?  [campaigns in code?]

<<Seems like a serious weasel whould have to be involved on both ends.>>

Now, now.  As if you don't know what "safe streets" and "welfare reform" and "family values" and "law and order" and "keeping America strong" and "energy security" and "enhanced interrogation" really mean.  Your whole fucking national political life is conducted in code.  And especially being from the South, you oughtta know about code.  Who exactly are you trying to kid here?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2008, 10:44:54 PM »
<<Who really does this?  [campaigns in code?]

<<Seems like a serious weasel whould have to be involved on both ends.>>

Now, now.  As if you don't know what "safe streets" and "welfare reform" and "family values" and "law and order" and "keeping America strong" and "energy security" and "enhanced interrogation" really mean.  Your whole fucking national political life is conducted in code.  And especially being from the South, you oughtta know about code.  Who exactly are you trying to kid here?

What good is this "code"?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2008, 07:20:32 AM »
What good is this "code"?

It serves as a communication devise between racists, who can then deny that they are actually racists, just folks who really are against voter fraud, welfare abuse (even when there is no evidence that there has been any). We can continue to be racists and practice racism without the guilt.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2008, 01:14:41 PM »
<<Anyone that supports racial segregation is a racist.  >>

That's an over-simplistic analysis, but it's one that I myself had once fallen into, so I can see it's an easy mistake to make.

<<Anyone that supports a *insert color here* value system is a racist.>>

I believe Wright's value system is colour-blind.  Anyone can get angry - - and a black man with more cause than almost anyone else in America - - but anything that Wright said in anger doesn't indicate to me that his value system isn't really colour-blind.  Some of us "get" black anger and some of us never will.

<<Anyone that claims AIDS is the invention of White man to take out the Black man is a moron>>

In the light of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, which is pure fact, I would like to know a lot more than I currently do about (a) the exact statements that Wright supposedly made about "AIDS" and (b) the origins and early governmental reactions to AIDS at all levels of government.  It's not inconceivable to me that a disease which apparently targeted either blacks or gays would be the subject of a certain amount of governmental "benign neglect."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »
<<Anyone that supports racial segregation is a racist.  >>

That's an over-simplistic analysis, but it's one that I myself had once fallen into, so I can see it's an easy mistake to make.

Ahh, so now you're on record as SUPPORTING racial segregation??  Segregation for the sake of health, such as some viral outbreak is one thing (referred to as quarantineing).  Segregation for the sake of separating races, based on WHATEVER reason, is........let me be clear.......RACIST

<<Anyone that supports a *insert color here* value system is a racist.>>

I believe Wright's value system is colour-blind.  Anyone can get angry - - and a black man with more cause than almost anyone else in America - - but anything that Wright said in anger sn't indicate to me that his value system isn't really colour-blind

You "believe"??  Scary.  Well Tee, there's no helping you on this one.  Your efforts to broadbrush the southern states and the vast majority of republicans as racist with nothing more than your so-called "observation" and perseverative use of the term "southern strategy", coupled with the grotesque rationalization effort of justifying what's clearly a racist mentaility by Rev Wright, is beyond repair.

Some of us "get" black anger and some of us never will.

See?, perfect example.  Anger is ANGER.  It has no quailiers to it. 

<<Anyone that claims AIDS is the invention of White man to take out the Black man is a moron>>

In the light of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, which is pure fact, I would like to know a lot more than I currently do about (a) the exact statements that Wright supposedly made about "AIDS" and (b) the origins and early governmental reactions to AIDS at all levels of government.  It's not inconceivable to me that a disease which apparently targeted either blacks or gays would be the subject of a certain amount of governmental "benign neglect."

It is inconceivable....that's the point.  Throwing out a completely meritless allegation, then bringing up Tuskegee as the so called supporting evidence can be found in the dictionary.....under idiocy