Author Topic: How's this for a 2016 Democrat ticket...  (Read 3015 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: How's this for a 2016 Democrat ticket...
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 07:46:13 PM »
Bill Clinton will not run for anything, nor will either of the Obamas. But if they did, they would be preferable to guys like Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and even Jebbie.
Since none of you will vote for any Democrat, it is hardly worth the discussion.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 01:13:25 AM »
sirs, you are STUPID to suggest that there is any way that Bill Clinton or Barak Obama will be nominated as the Democratic Party's VP candidate.  It the sort of ignorant jackassical nonsense that you waste innocent electon after innocent electon on day after tedious day.

The only stupidity here is the ongoing effort to claim something I never did.....in this case the notion that Obama or even Clinton (that PLANE brought up, not I) "will be nominated".  Those are YOUR words, not mine.  I never claimed or even implied that they would, merely that they COULD.  And given how Obama twists the constitution to allow himself to do things that even he claimed he couldn't, I wouldn't put it past the idea that he might have even considered it.  But then the idea of taking orders from Hillary, surely squelched any thought

And what the hell's an electon?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2015, 12:10:14 PM »
Aliens from the Planet Koozbane COULD attack us as well. But I refrain from memntioing it because the odds against this are astronomical, like the odds of the Democrats nominating Obama or Bill Clinton. 

There is no reason to postulate acts that are so improbable, it would be stupid.

But stupidity  is what you do best.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2015, 12:19:31 PM »
You're talking Science Fiction.....best post that in the culture or entertainment section.  I was discussing politics, and acts that could be pulled by Democrats.  In fact, if they did, you'd turn your thought process around so fast, you'd pull one of those muscles in your head, proclaiming how great an idea it would be

So, what's that mysterious electon again?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 12:36:58 PM »
What electron?

The Democrats will not nominate Obama or Bill Clinton for VP. That is just stupid. It is as stupid as visits from alien planets.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2015, 12:52:17 PM »
I never believed a sitting president would actually act completely contrary to the Constitution,  that he himself said he was precluded from doing.....and did it anyways.   So I wouldn't put anything past this party

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 02:58:20 PM »
You do not know one goddamned thing about the Constitution. All you do here is reveal your Brobdingnagian ignorance and insufferable ignorance.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2015, 08:04:50 PM »
While you were apparently taking Spanish classes, I was actually taking civics & history.  I apparently know more about our Constitution, than you do the Spanish language.  Or any other language for that matter.  Specifically, the limitations it places on government, and the 3 branches that are SUPPOSED to provide oversight over each other.  Here's a hint, its not made to allow one branch to do whatever the hell it wants, just because they think its the right thing to do.  That might work in a dictatorship, but not in this country, with its Constitutionally built in checks & balances

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2015, 10:46:42 PM »
...................Brobdingnagian .........................

I like a Swift comeback.

It may be pretty silly to call a tired president out of retirement just to be Veep which is kinda retirement.

But electing Hillary Clinton does put Bill back in the Whitehouse.

Will Hillary give as much authority to the first husband as Bill gave to the first Lady?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2015, 09:21:02 AM »
sirs, your academic record is a disgrace. You do not know squat about the history of this country, and have proven it time after time. To you, the Constitution is some sort of fucking religion. You chant the words and understand nothing.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 10:23:38 AM »
sirs, your academic record is a disgrace. You do not know squat about the history of this country, and have proven it time after time. To you, the Constitution is some sort of fucking religion. You chant the words and understand nothing.

LOL....all that opinion.....completely refuted by my academic degrees & rhetorical record.  Shame.  I tell you what though, anytime you want to try and validate that opinion with actual facts, I'll be happy to oblige in demonstrating just how wrong you are, some more

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2015, 10:29:28 AM »
You have already proven that you do not know diddly about the history of this country by your stupid comments.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 10:33:15 AM »
Proven how?.....by your say so??  Once again, your 99% erroneous opinion/accusation, is again duly noted     ::)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2015, 10:39:54 AM »
You do not understand how slavery built this country, you do not understand how this country fights wars to increase the profits of the arms industry, you do not understand that the economy based on growth and the exploitation of nonrenewable resources is doomed.  You know nothing about WWI or the Civil War and Reconstruction or Civil Rights or the political development of this country.  You fail to grasp that change is a constant, that there is no possibility of Reaganite crap ever returning.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 10:49:46 AM »
Of course I know how slavery was initially used in this country.  Most of the wars however were not fought, simply to make money.  And you have an utter failing grade as to how this economy works.  Despite your ongoing Democrat talking points as to how evil war is, and Reagan was, and Republicans still are, the reality is that this country has had major ups and major downs, some caused by mass profiteering, but much of the downs also caused by wayward government policy, including some policies initiated by Republican administrations.  You see, that's why I have some objective credibility here....I can actually criticize all parties, when they demonstrate incompetence or failure.  You on the other had are so blinded by hateful ideology, that its all Dem good, GOP not just bad, but evil.  Which is why Dems can do anything and everything that you routinely condemn the GOP for, because in the end, the ends justify the means....Dem control of everything is the end goal, and screw the country.  They just don't know what's good for them