Author Topic: Ben Carson and the Pyramids  (Read 7498 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Ben Carson and the Pyramids
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 08:50:16 AM »
I will let you speculate on that.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 10:55:16 AM »
The answer being, there is nothing to come up with such a baseless accusation.  No speculation necessary
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 12:32:24 PM »
You are no good at it anyway. Why bother?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 01:50:58 PM »
lol...why bother backing up your own asinine claim?  That's an answer only you can provide, I'm afraid.  Needless to say, it would be baseless, as the vast majority of the rest of your claims/accusations are found to be
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 02:41:32 PM »
"found to be"?  By whom? You?

It is to laugh.  HA!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 03:03:05 PM »
Still avoiding answering the question and again reinforcing my point.  Bravo    8)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 05:34:01 PM »
You don't HAVE a question.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 06:05:56 PM »
How stupid do you think everyone else is, that they can't scroll up to see the actual question I HAVE, that remains unanswered while you rant relentlessly??

I quote "...based on what, would make you think I wouldn't vote for Carson in a Primary?"

Sure looks like a question.  Sounds like a question.  A question posed by me, sirs.  Seriously, again look at all this huff & puff, and it amounts to nothing as you avoid both the question posed, and obviously we all know why.....because you have no answer.  It's just some asinine stereotype ignorant leftists have of what a Conservative must be....that being racist.  And as such, they couldn't possibly support a black candidate

NEWS FLASH.......RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SUPPORT I HAVE OF CARSON.  RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LOATHING OF OBAMA.  IT'S ALL ABOUT ACTIONS AND POLICIES BEING PUSHED

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2015, 06:37:45 PM »
The Obamahaters include a lot of people who just hate him for being Black. They aren't going to like Carson, either, for the same reason. Plus after one Black president they did nothing but revile, why would the GOP run another Black guy with zero political experience?

Carson will surely not be the GOP candidate. But he will be very popular as a writer and a public speaker.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2015, 06:49:58 PM »
...there's alot of people who voted for Obama simply because he was black as well.  No one is claiming there aren't some racists out there.  I see them all the time at some of the Democrat led protests, pushing racial tensions, any way they can....even with violence

point being..I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE.  It's the epitome of both idiocy & ignorance to think I wouldn't fully support a President Carson, simply because he's black.  As I said, his skin color is irrevelent.....as is Obama's

In other words, your claim I wouldn't vote for him in a primary is so off the reservation, its laughable, not to mention, offensive.  And the fact you couldn't back it up, simply proves it
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:20:16 PM by sirs »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2015, 09:21:22 PM »
No, you wouldn't.

Carson's problem for me is not his being black, it is his having so vary many dingbat ideas about evolution, the Pyramids, homosexuality and such, which show that he is stubborn and not good at reasoning skills.

Of course, he will never get the Republican nomination because he is Black.

Then what keeps you from ever noticing that Huckabee is not much different in opinion?

I grant that it is consistent for you  to think Republican idealism is goofy, this is not the point since you are not prone to like any Republican's ideas.

But Ben Carson seems to strike a special resonance.

Because...?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2015, 09:49:31 PM »
Carson has a better speaking style. Huckabee sounds like a preacher, so does Santorum.
Carson does not issue moral judgements, just somewhat wacky opinions.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2015, 10:25:39 PM »
Carson has a better speaking style. Huckabee sounds like a preacher, so does Santorum.
Carson does not issue moral judgements, just somewhat wacky opinions.

This is different , this makes it seem as if you don't think of Dr. Carson as especially bad.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2015, 08:04:14 AM »
Ben carson is not a bad person at all. He is just not qualified to be president. Neither are most Americans.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2015, 06:41:22 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wonder/mystery-of-hot-bricks-in-giza-pyramid/vi-CCcjxh

Who has better qualification?
    One of the four governors Two Senators or two Captains of industry?

I am actually satisfied that our Government has enough lawyers involved , perhaps even a surfeit.

And don't tell me that wrong opinions expressed a decade or more ago matter a lot , unless you are willing to admit that failures of intelligence and ethics of the Secretary of State less than five years past matter a lot .