Author Topic: Oh...I see...everyone else is racist!  (Read 5125 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Oh...I see...everyone else is racist!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 09:38:53 PM »
I know some black guys from South Africa and Zimbabwe
And they can't stand American Blacks....
These guys say in general American blacks are whiners, lazy, dead-beats, & horrible tippers!

=======================================
And your solution is to replace them? Put them in camps? Expel them?

You can't make general statements about whole groups of people like this unless you are prejudiced.

I am unsurprised.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 11:39:14 PM »
You can't make general statements about whole groups of people like this unless you are prejudiced.
Nonsense! Groups as a whole are different!
It's a fact Asians as a "whole group" score far better on SAT tests than blacks.
As a whole group 72% of blacks are born to unwed mothers, far worse than whites.

Your auto-pilot "cry racist" crap means nothing to me....
It has zero value.
It's a sign of weakmindedness and inability to debate.

You imply whites are at fault becuzz there is 1 black owned Chicago grocery store is racist to the core.

I guess these guys are racists too.....because they understand what my friends said!

Blacks Don't Tip

Blacks and tipping

7 Ways For Blacks To Learn How To Tip!!!! (Church Folks Too)
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 03:01:49 AM »
  Black people are not 100% failures , nor any other discription , including "black".

If we demarked ourselves along other lines we would see the same sorts of differences, short people get promoted less than tall ones for example.

When this is everyones fault it is as good as no ones fault, I wish that these demarcations would stop being recognised in law.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 11:55:50 AM »
actually I`ve been trying to post for days but for some reason couldn`t
hope this works

Black youths target Asians for robbery, says it is not a racist hate crime to target Asian community

I don`t blame the group, I`m upset about the cause for the act. our percieve passiveness is an invitation . hopefully asians will learn to act like african americans. i don`t see any other solution to stop the violence toward us.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 01:26:40 PM »
You imply whites are at fault becuzz there is 1 black owned Chicago grocery store is racist to the core.

==================================================
So whose fault is it?
The establishment of this country makes it nearly impossible for a supermarket that is unaffiliated with a chain to exist. All the chains  are White-owned, and Black people do not have the funds and/or the determination to organize a supermarket chain.

For every dollar in assets that a White family has, a Black family has one dime. The economic system is discriminatory.

\It is not intentionally racist. It does not have to be. But the results are the same as if it were. Probably if there were a concentrated effort by the Klan to prevent Black-owned supermarkets, there would be more of them.

You do not understand how racism is a built-in feature of the US economy and culture. Calling what I say "racist" solves nothing. It just reveals your ignorance.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »
So whose fault is it?

It's mostly their own fault.

There are all kinds of grocery stores, food markets, resturants, ect.. that are owned by minorities
that have come to this country in the last few decades and many didn't even speak the the English language. Instead of making excuses....they worked their asses off!

There is incredible opportunity in this country for minorities like almost no place on earth. People from all over the world risk everything to come here because the opportunity exists so much better here than most places ever in human history. Minorities of different colors, different creeds, different languages travel thousands and thousands of miles at the chance to live a life of opportunity that the United States offers minorities.

I know you HATE to hear it...but the United States is where most people are coming because the United States offers some of the best opportunities for minorities....and the reason that is....is because of an economy beased on Free Market Capitalism/Business Friendly.

Instead of sitting around complaining, bitching, and moaning about how terrible and unfair everything is....many of these minorities got to work at improving their lives and the lives of their families. They didnt listen to the welfare pimps and racists like you...instead they "gotter done". I see what are most likely illegals every single day....pouring concrete....laying bricks....cleaning hotel rooms....roofing in 100 degree weather......instead of sitting at home "blaming whitey" because people of your ilk tell them that's their lot in life......to whine and wait for "whitey" to give them something. Hell the Mexicans aren't waiting....they are pouring concrete in the sun!

Calling what I say "racist" solves nothing. It just reveals your ignorance.

XO many times what you say is racist!
It is racist to assume blacks cant make it without whitey's help.
How dare you demean blacks that way!
I don't play the Left's games....
where "lets pretend this is the foundation & all debate feeds off my false assumptions"
Where the Left can call people racist but they can't be called racist in return.
I 100% sware on my Mother's grave I sincerely believe you XO are a racist.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 05:24:21 PM »
Blacks cannot achieve equality without the help of Whites. They could not end slavery without the help of Whites, they could not end segregation without the help of Whites.

They will not be able to get bigots like you to admit they are bigots with or without it.

Eventually, this will become a society in which a majority of people are of mixed race. At that point, perhaps there will be more equality.

Mexico is around 480 years old and you will find that the wealthiest people and the people that are in charge are nearly all mostly European by blood, while those of Indian extraction have governed far less and are mostly poor.

The same is true of Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, and many other countries.
Those that are on top tend to stay there and tend not to share.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2012, 10:16:49 PM »
Blacks cannot achieve equality without the help of Whites.
Racist!
Blacks like all races can achieve anything they set their minds too.
Shame on your racism & egotism that pretends Blacks need Whites to succeed.

They could not end slavery without the help of Whites,
Racist
Forsaken people thru-out history have defeated those that have enslaved them.
Shame on you for your racist views that blacks are different & not fully capable like the others.
Although what a great credit to white Americans that fought & died to help their Black fellow Americans live free.

they could not end segregation without the help of Whites.
Racist.....and an insult to the REVEREND Martin Luther King
"A man can't ride you unless your back is bent"
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed"

They will not be able to get bigots like you to admit they are bigots with or without it.
Your racism ceases to amaze me.

Eventually, this will become a society in which a majority of people are of mixed race.
At that point, perhaps there will be more equality.

Equality is not and should never be the goal.
We see very clearly through empirical evidence how that works out where it is tried.
It is a MISERABLE FAILURE and a very real human tragedy.
Equality of opportunity is a never ending goal all over the world.
We in the United States do it better than most and we are the biggest melting pot.

Mexico is around 480 years old and you will find that the wealthiest people and the people that
are in charge are nearly all mostly European by blood, The same is true of Peru, Bolivia, Colombia,
and many other countries.
Can you provide sources that prove the people "in charge" of Mexico,
Peru, Bolivia, and Columbia are "mostly European by blood"?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 12:13:26 AM »
There is no country on this planet where Blacks ended slavery by themselves. In Haiti, Martinique and Guadeloup[e, slavery was abolished by the Revolution. Then there was an attempt to reimpose it in  Haiti, as a part of the campaign to retain Haiti as a colony.

The NAACP could never have ended segregation without the support of White people who opposed it.

You can ignore the facts all you want.

It is largely impossible for any oppressed group to liberate itself without support from outside the oppressed group. This is not something peculiar to Blacks or any race.

South Africa was forced to abandon apartheid because of support by Whites in SA as well as international sanctions.

Your total ignorance of history does not justify calling me names.

All you have to do is look at the wealthy people and the poor people in any Latin American country. I have lived there, I speak the language. You are an ignorant elitist colonialist and donlt know dick.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2012, 01:00:20 AM »
been thinking the issue of race for a few days and think both is true and see no true comflict .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 01:01:14 AM »
Blacks cannot achieve equality without the help of Whites.

WOW.......boy, doesn't that sum things up nicely.  Thanks for that frank bit of bigoted honesty, Xo

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2012, 01:38:10 AM »
That is clearly true. I am simply expressing an obvious fact.

The Civil War and slavery ended in 1865. Civil Rights was passed in 1965.

For every dollar a White family owns, a Black family has one dime.

It is simply a fact.

Of course, "Christians" LIKES inequality, so it will probably continue to be a fact because of people like him.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 02:22:10 AM »
I came to this country in my mid-teens and had a black friend who pretty much was smarter stronger and notably more talented then me. then we parted ways when i went to college. saw him last year through facebook. He literally has body parts missing . he started life in the projects and hasn`t really  deviated far from that life now. this is obviously too small a sample to be fact but it should be a consideration that the social conditioning is one of the factors why so many don`t do well.

Street smarts can only help people survive,but it`ll never get people to apply at the local community college the accepts everybody over the age of 18.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2012, 03:05:45 AM »
The obvious "fact" your expressing Xo, besides being blatantly bigoted, is stereotyping blacks as unable to fend for themselves, without the help of whites.  The "inequality" may indeed be a fact, but is hardly a validation of racism, nor something Cu4 advocates.  It has far more to do with decisions made, (stats on out of wedlock births, single moms, and incarcerations, just to pick a few), and a perpetual enabling of failure, with the dreaded "white man" as the supposed reason for their failures

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2012, 09:38:08 AM »
It has far more to do with decisions made

this is what I`m getting at, it`s the factors how that decision was made, my friend did not have parents who would kick my ass if i got a girl pregnant or decide not to go to college . Have relatives set up jobs for me to pay for college.

the type of parent or people we have growing up greatly effects our decision. it`s not totally free will

a mcdonalds job can totally cover a community college expense. but notice so many kids don`t go any way. it`s not just african americans. a good percent of the military doesn`t take advantage of the free education at thier disposal.