Author Topic: "Three-Day Blitz" plan for Iran  (Read 8705 times)

Mr_Perceptive

Re: "Three-Day Blitz" plan for Iran
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 11:35:39 AM »
Didn't agree with it. Wouldn't condone it. Unnecessary.

We used WP in 'Nam, mostly to nil effect. Sometimes it was effective, but rarely. Too much collateral damage. Too delicate to handle. I saw a WP missile leak WP on the ground in Nam a few times. Something to so with chemcal reactions between it and the metal casing.

They may have fixed that now. Not my area of specialty.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 11:47:45 AM by Mr_Perceptive »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 11:39:41 AM »
How many troops do you think the U.S. should have in Iraq to crush all opposition and how long would they have to stay to make sure the same old shit doesn't pop us as soon as they're gone?

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 11:57:59 AM »
Depends. What conditions am I allowed to operate under? What are my primary and secondary objectives? What resources are under my command? Do I have political cover?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 12:42:44 PM »
You're alllowed total military control over every aspect of Iraqi life.  Same powers as MacArthur in Japan.  Your resources are military and the entire civilian population of Iraq, including disarmed Iraqi military.  Whatever expertise the think-tanks, universities and/or businesses in the U.S. wish to contribute voluntarily and a liberal budget to pay for it. Total control over every aspect of the petroleum industry and resources and total discretionary use of the profits.

Your primary objective is pacification, secondary the creation of a government that is reasonably stable and enjoys the support of the people.

You have all the political cover you need.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 01:24:35 PM »
I say now, THIS might be intriguing.

Cannot turn this tasking down.

I'll crunch some numbers and get back to you, probably this evening.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 01:28:54 PM »
Looking forward to it.  I've already figured out how I'd handle it,  but I'm a rank amateur.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 01:40:12 PM »
Looking forward to it.  I've already figured out how I'd handle it,  but I'm a rank amateur.

Well, we ALL are until it happens. I learned that some time ago.

gipper

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 01:50:28 PM »
This exercise is futile and delusionary because it amounts to no more than a disguised Rohrschach test, irrelevant because Perspective's thought patterns are not representative of anything consequential in the real world.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 01:53:42 PM »
This exercise is futile and delusionary because it amounts to no more than a disguised Rohrschach test, irrelevant because Perspective's thought patterns are not representative of anything consequential in the real world.

So what

gipper

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 01:55:26 PM »
I'll call you when they start giving out IQ tests.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 02:00:03 PM »

Don't believe we have met. I have read your recent posts. Pure horse shit of course. Spoken as a man in a glass cage.

Gipper, huh, as in George Gipp? Naw, can't be. Too old. And, you are NOT Ronald Reagan, a REAL Man. He is gone too. I shook his hand once and it wasn't flaccid like yours probably is.

And the Left speaks! And it does have panache, it seems. Small ones, but there nonetheless.

Pure hogwash, of course, spoken from a man who hasn't probably been out of his porta-potty in years. Probably created a permanent crease there. Kinda like claimed it as your own, huh? Well, each to his own, I suppose. Do the shit, live the shit.

It is people like me who WORKED so your skinny little white ass could stand up and pretend to be a man! So, take seat. Here's a roll (nice little Charmin for the nice little liberal) and try to learn from someone who has been there. You might learn something. At least, Michael Tee demonstrates some moral character.

gipper

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 02:02:01 PM »
You bury yourself.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »
You bury yourself.

lol..That the best you can come up with? No noble statement or diatribes? No eloquent speeches?

Ha!

Now, on to the Iran analysis...you go back to your little shitter. Oh, here is some nice pink paint to make it look prettier, pink being the operative color of course.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 02:52:37 PM by Mr_Perceptive »

gipper

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 02:07:39 PM »
See above.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 05:49:58 PM »
Michael Tee

? Reply #31 on: Today at 10:39:41 AM ?     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many troops do you think the U.S. should have in Iraq to crush all opposition and how long would they have to stay to make sure the same old shit doesn't pop us as soon as they're gone? 

Report to moderator    Logged 

Mr_Perceptive

? Reply #32 on: Today at 10:57:59 AM ?     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depends. What conditions am I allowed to operate under? What are my primary and secondary objectives? What resources are under my command? Do I have political cover? 

Michael Tee

? Reply #33 on: Today at 11:42:44 AM ?     

You're alllowed total military control over every aspect of Iraqi life.  Same powers as MacArthur in Japan.  Your resources are military and the entire civilian population of Iraq, including disarmed Iraqi military.  Whatever expertise the think-tanks, universities and/or businesses in the U.S. wish to contribute voluntarily and a liberal budget to pay for it. Total control over every aspect of the petroleum industry and resources and total discretionary use of the profits.

Your primary objective is pacification, secondary the creation of a government that is reasonably stable and enjoys the support of the people.

You have all the political cover you need. 

Mr_Perceptive

? Reply #34 on: Today at 12:24:35 PM ?     

I say now, THIS might be intriguing.

Cannot turn this tasking down.

I'll crunch some numbers and get back to you, probably this evening. 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Allllll right!

This looks like something !

I also await with intrest.