Author Topic: How racism works  (Read 7806 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: How racism works
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2008, 08:12:07 AM »
until they rid themselves of the "crutch" and "welfare pimps" they will continue to suffer

=========================================================================
And you will be the Master of the Dungeon of Suffering.

"welfare pimps"  That is an interesting word. That means people who get government money, even though their difficulties are their own damn fault. Then they beg the government to bail their useless asses out.

No...wait...that is what we call "Wall Street Bailout Corporations". $700 billion would pretty much be the sum total of all welfare paid to Black people since they invented welfare, and then some.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 08:26:16 AM »
Of course! ALL Black grandmothers had illegitimate children. If not, their grandmother's did.

Are you denying that Obama's mother was pregnant before she got married?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2008, 08:45:31 AM »
Are you denying that Obama's mother was pregnant before she got married?

Why should I not assume that this is a lie? Even more, why should I...or anyone...give a shit?

What difference does anyone's wife's grandmother make to an election, anyway?

Are you saying that Obama's wife's grandmother being pregnant should make a difference in anyone evaluating his credentials to be president? Because if that is the case, this is a totally bogus argument.

If this is so, then we have to ask, How many oats did Admiral McCain sow in the gedonks of Norfolk and Quezon City?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2008, 09:01:41 AM »
Thanks for proving your racism to us. You really neednt have bothered"

and thank you for proving your racism to me, but I already knew you were a racist as are most liberals

================================================================
So now we know that you are a racist as well as a hater of "liberals", against whom you are as prejudiced as you are against Blacks.

You assume that ALL Black people use race as a "crutch". Then you use that hypothetical "crutch" a mark of dishonor.

The word 'prejudice' means to pre judge, in other words, to look at someone and assume that they are like a stereotype of that sort of person that exists in your mind. You assume that all Black people (except Clarence Thomas whom you have decided to pretend to worship) are carrying around their 'crutches', and every one of them will say that they were pulled over for speeding because they are Black. YOu would like to believe that twice the percentage of Black people being pulled over for speeding means that Black people speed twice as much.

You would like to believe that anyone who does not worship that doddering old fool that was Ronald Reagan is a "liberal", and therefore  they are also more likely to be a racist.You, of course, are not a racist, because figuratively,you have this picture of Clarence Thomas on an altar in a place of adoration with several candles in front of it. Why Clarence is almost as wonderful a person as Reagan, were he ever in blackface.

So you are not only prejudiced against Blacks who aren't Clarence Thomas or possibly some other form of crypto-Fascist, but also people who you think are "Liberals".

Its' easy to see what you are. We don't really need to check all your bedsheets for telltale eyeholes.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »
Why should I not assume that this is a lie? Even more, why should I...or anyone...give a shit?

Because then you'd be saying that Obama is lying to you. It was in his book. And the same people that should give a shit are the ones claiming that Palin isn't qualified because she has a daughter that is pregnant out of wedlock.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2008, 09:41:08 AM »
"Are you denying that Obama's mother was pregnant before she got married?"

I was unaware that Barack Hussein Obama is a bastard.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 10:49:43 AM »
When it's all laid out the way XO's friend laid it out, I don't see how any intelligent, rational human being with even a half-open mind could deny the obvious fact that it is nothing but racism which keeps McCain and Palin in the race.  In any truly colour-blind society, these two clowns could never even HOPE to beat Obama and Biden. 

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 11:25:21 AM »
The black guy thinks "he pulled me over because I am black" and "he gave me a ticket because I'm black".

uhm
it is because he`s black
I have many cop friends and the truth is skin color does play a factor.
and it is taken advantage of in the drug trade.
the most prefered drug mule is white college girls.because no cop will ever search her car.
but people tend to think it`s impossible pay these girls to do this.
obviously they never saw girls gone wild and most of those girl did it for free.

I know just one person who has never gotten a speeding ticket.

She thinks that her driveing style has a lot to do with it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 11:31:45 AM »
What if John McCain were a former president of the Harvard Law Review?

Instead of a top gun?

Did he go to Top Gun school? What was his rank there?

Ach!
You have caught me exaggerating.

I should have known that someone would have known that the Top Gun School was not being held during the time that McCain was training .

My only excuse is that I wanted to exploit the movie connection , to make the point that the public pays to see fighter pilots .

As a corollary lots of the public pays to see lawyers. But the experience is less enjoyable.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »
When it's all laid out the way XO's friend laid it out, I don't see how any intelligent, rational human being with even a half-open mind could deny the obvious fact that it is nothing but racism which keeps McCain and Palin in the race.  In any truly colour-blind society, these two clowns could never even HOPE to beat Obama and Biden. 

Man that is sooo...
deep.

So Ferraro's observation on the advantage of BHO's color was not as astute as it sounded to me?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/Story?id=4428719

"John, between me and you and your millions of listeners, if Barack Obama were a white man, would we be talking about this as a potential real problem for Hillary Clinton? … If he were a woman of any color, would he be in this position that he's in? Absolutely not,"

"Geraldine, are you playing the race card?" the host asked.

"No, and that's the problem. Every time you say the truth — I'm the first person, John, and you know how honest I am — I am the first person who will say in 1984, if my name were Gerard instead of Geraldine, I would never have been picked as the vice presidential candidate."

If BHO were shorter , older , paler and named Dennis Kusenich , none of us would be thinking of him every day.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2008, 12:39:57 PM »
Are you saying that Obama's wife's grandmother being pregnant should make a difference in anyone evaluating his credentials to be president? Because if that is the case, this is a totally bogus argument.

You really do have problems reading for content. Obama's wife wasn't brought up in my post.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2008, 12:53:27 PM »
<<My only excuse is that I wanted to exploit the movie connection , to make the point that the public pays to see fighter pilots .>>

They pay a lot more to see disaster movies.  Draw your own conclusions.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2008, 01:19:58 PM »
<<My only excuse is that I wanted to exploit the movie connection , to make the point that the public pays to see fighter pilots .>>

They pay a lot more to see disaster movies.  Draw your own conclusions.

You know of a movie that starrs the valedictorian as the hero?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »
<<You know of a movie that starrs the valedictorian as the hero?>>

Not offhand, but what's the difference?  The draw in a disaster movie isn't the hero, it's the disaster.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2008, 04:26:45 PM »
Because then you'd be saying that Obama is lying to you. It was in his book. And the same people that should give a shit are the ones claiming that Palin isn't qualified because she has a daughter that is pregnant out of wedlock.

================================================================================
I have a feeling that Palin could have done more to prevent her daughter from becoming pregnant than Obama could have prevented his mother from getting pregnant.

By the way, one is NOT  a bastard of one's parents are married at the moment of birth. The moment of conception would be idea, but the moment of birth will also do jus fine, according to the Church.