Author Topic: The 12 Days of Winter  (Read 4072 times)

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: The 12 Days of Winter
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 01:01:08 PM »
Emotion, not reason here. An emotional argument in favor of the perpetuation of other irrational beliefs.

If Suzie has two mommies, no one can actually deny that. The rest of this could be debated, but Suzie still will have two mommies.

The lack of a Nativity scene is immaterial to whatever Islam is, whatever the military does.

Should the taxpayers be forced to pay for a Nativity scene, which teaches a rather irrational view of human reproduction, ie that on one celebrated occasion, a teenage girl was impregnated by a Deity, which caused the birth of  a second Deity?

Should they also be taught that Mohammad rode his famous horse from Mecca to Jerusalem, up to Heaven, and back to Mecca in a single night?

Of course, Santa and his reindeer represent EIGHT flying mammals,and they are said to visit every home on the planet in a night. But I don't recell hearing that in school, either.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 02:55:05 PM »
Um, isn't the Suzy having two mommies without extreme technical intervention biologically impossible?
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 05:37:14 PM »
Emotion, not reason here. An emotional argument in favor of the perpetuation of other irrational beliefs.

If Suzie has two mommies, no one can actually deny that. The rest of this could be debated, but Suzie still will have two mommies.

The lack of a Nativity scene is immaterial to whatever Islam is, whatever the military does.

Should the taxpayers be forced to pay for a Nativity scene, which teaches a rather irrational view of human reproduction, ie that on one celebrated occasion, a teenage girl was impregnated by a Deity, which caused the birth of  a second Deity?

Should they also be taught that Mohammad rode his famous horse from Mecca to Jerusalem, up to Heaven, and back to Mecca in a single night?

Of course, Santa and his reindeer represent EIGHT flying mammals,and they are said to visit every home on the planet in a night. But I don't recell hearing that in school, either.

Nope Suzie has as role models a couple of self-centered mentally twisted dike bitches that think they are mommies.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 08:34:24 PM »
If you adopt a child, that makes you a parent.
If Suzie thinks she has two mommies, and the mommies think Suzie is their daughter, then Suzie has teo mommies, and you are still a drooling moron.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 09:09:38 PM »
If you adopt a child, that makes you a parent.
If Suzie thinks she has two mommies, and the mommies think Suzie is their daughter, then Suzie has teo mommies, and you are still a drooling moron.

What these Lesbos are doing is one gets knocked up by a sperm donor and then they call themselves parents. It's really sick. Then, because they are mentally unstable they break up, divorce, and the children become yet again victims.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 12:18:29 PM »
It is amazing the nonsense that goes on in your mind.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 12:43:43 PM »
It is amazing the nonsense that goes on in your mind.

it's amazing that I am describing a situation that I know because I happen to know the people involved. What fantasy world do you live in?

bsb

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 01:37:12 PM »
>>Um, isn't the Suzy having two mommies without extreme technical intervention biologically impossible?<<

Isn't the idea that The Little Lord Jesus arrived via a virgin biologically impossible?

bsb

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 02:12:20 PM »
Isn't the idea that The Little Lord Jesus arrived via a virgin biologically impossible?

Parthenogenesis has been observed numerous times. It has yet to be documented in humans (unless you believe that the New Testament is documentation of such an event).
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 03:12:34 PM »
I seem to recall a survey in the UK where the said that two such births were likely, based on chromosomes. I read this 20 years ago in a short article in a magazine, Harpers or the Atlantic, I think.

In both cases, the child was female. It was said that parthenogenesis would necessarily result ONLY inthe birth of a female child, since all the chromosomes of both the mother and the child would have to be identical.

Maybe Jesus was a woman, then.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 10:28:47 PM »
I seem to recall a survey in the UK where the said that two such births were likely, based on chromosomes. I read this 20 years ago in a short article in a magazine, Harpers or the Atlantic, I think.

In both cases, the child was female. It was said that parthenogenesis would necessarily result ONLY inthe birth of a female child, since all the chromosomes of both the mother and the child would have to be identical.

Maybe Jesus was a woman, then.

A Y cromozome is a damaged X cromozome.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 12:01:12 AM »
So you are saying that all women have a damaged chromosome?
That the continuance of the human race depends on damaged chromosomes?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 12:36:43 AM »
So you are saying that all women have a damaged chromosome?
That the continuance of the human race depends on damaged chromosomes?

The other way around.

But yes.

And it is conceiveable that the Y could be lost to accumulated damage, would the human race be the human race if it included no Men?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 11:46:53 AM »
Being as all mammals seem to reproduce sexually, it seems that Y chromosomes are an integral part of the process. Perhaps an X chromosome can turn into a Y chromosome if damaged, but it seems clear that some Y chromosomes, probably most of them, begin as Y chromosomes.

It is theoretically possible for a woman to give birth to a female child without any masculine participation, as I understand it. It just is exceedingly improbable.