Author Topic: 50K For Speech About Poverty From Hedge Funder w/$300 Haircuts  (Read 1983 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

America we can do better, pray that we do
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: 50K For Speech About Poverty From Hedge Funder w/$300 Haircuts
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 02:59:26 PM »
Just out of curiosity, why does someone with the handle ChristiansUnited4LessGvt seem to spend his/her time bitching about Democrats. I mean, where are the arguments for less government? And frankly by having the picture and quote of Ronald Reagan, ChristiansUnited4LessGvt looses credibility as someone who wants less government. And picking on John Edwards for having nice hair? Of all the things to criticize Edwards for, why pick something as trivial as his hair? This is Three Dead Horses Saloon, not the fifth grade.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »
This poster is probably a girl, with the typical 6rh grade 'mean girl' mentality.  Not saying anything bad about 6th grade girls, because they usually outgrow it,  but it's just not that interesting.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 03:42:45 PM »

you can really tell this guy cares about conserving energy and the poor

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 05:53:30 PM »
"looses credibility"

talk about funny  :D

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 06:02:47 PM »
Now you're picking on my spelling error? And I notice still no arguments for less government. I guess you're a fraud. Or 12 years old.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 06:39:12 PM »
One observes that Ronnie Raygun was pretty vain about his hair too.

Never died a strand in 85 years. I don't think that the mansions at Pacific Palisades, Skinnyskunkport and even Crawford were all that energy efficient.

Reagan tore the solar panels off the White House. I bet you cheered that as well.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »
Oh, heck, I know that kind of posting anywhere. !!!!111!!!
Hi Christian. ;p)
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 09:54:36 PM »
Al Gore's Nashville mansion is something of the energy-gobbler, while President Bush's Crawford ranch is more the model of responsible resource use. According to the Associated Press, the Gore's 10,000 square foot Belle Meade residence consumes electricity at a rate of about 12 times the average for a typical house in Nashville (191,000 kwh versus 15,600 kwh). While there are mitigating factors (further discussed in our article about the Gore household's energy use), this is still a surprising number, given that the residence is approximately four times the size of the average new American home.

In comparison the ranch home owned by George W. Bush in Crawford, Texas, was designed by Austin architect David Heymann, an associate dean for undergraduate programs at the University of Texas School of Architecture. While its precise size isn't known, scuttlebutt has it that it's about 4,000 square feet, all on one floor.

The Bush ranch utilizes an efficient geothermal heating and cooling system that pumps ground water through a heat exchanger to warm the house in the winter and cool it in the summer, a system that expends roughly one-quarter the energy of a conventional heater/air-conditioner. Water used by the house is reclaimed, treated, and reused, and rainwater funnels from the home's gutters into a large cistern, which holds the water for garden irrigation.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp