Author Topic: Cheney will be called as defense witness in Libby case  (Read 3663 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cheney will be called as defense witness in Libby case
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 11:37:54 AM »
Your country is at war.  You've been attacked by terrorists.  And then a former ambassador writes an op/ed titled "What I didnt' find in Africa" (or Niger or wherever) and then, hey, someone burns a CIA agent who is senior, and who is involved with WMD.

Now are you going to be a little bit mad at the person who burned an agent of his own country, or at me, for having the audacity to be very much on the lookout for the bastard's trial?   Excuse me, who is being partisan here?  ME?  Project much?

Problem is, it's been shown how Wilson lied about how Bush/Cheney supposedly lied.  He literally outed his own wife, even though she's not been declared as working covert either.  Project much?  How about "objectivity zilch"  Especially now as you being on record in supporting the Democrat hypocrisy of the new majority's power and intentions of treating the minority party
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cheney will be called as defense witness in Libby case
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »
Plane, try to think for just a minute.

Your country is at war.  You've been attacked by terrorists.  And then a former ambassador writes an op/ed titled "What I didnt' find in Africa" (or Niger or wherever) and then, hey, someone burns a CIA agent who is senior, and who is involved with WMD.

Now are you going to be a little bit mad at the person who burned an agent of his own country, or at me, for having the audacity to be very much on the lookout for the bastard's trial?   Excuse me, who is being partisan here?  ME? 

Project much?

I try not to project , I learned a while back that the thought process I use is not universal.

And no I do not see the strong connection between these events that you do .

When Novak mentioned Valerys employment with the CIA, I missed the mention , I heard all about it when Mr. Wilson began makeing noise over it , insureing that no one would miss it.