Author Topic: Latest Election Numbers (53% to 46%)  (Read 6348 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Latest Election Numbers (53% to 46%)
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 08:56:53 AM »
Christ promised everyone lower hurricane insurance premiums, and most policies went up. He promised lower property taxes, and few went down, and many school districts are totally broke.

Schwarzenegger can't be president: he is not a natural born citizen, he was born in Austria.

Palin billed the RNC for thousands for having her hair done. Plus, she's an ahnoramus.

Romney's toast. Huckabee's some sort of wacko fundie.

The Republican Party needs a long rest. They were jerks to nominate Juniorbush and bigger jerks not to get rid of him when his monumental incompetence was demonstrated.

They can't campaign for smaller government, because they have never made any government smaller. They seem to excel at corruption and corporate cronyism.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 10:34:27 AM »
Should we really care what church they attend or should we look more for clues as to how they will govern.

You are right. Obama's association with Wright does give a glimpse at how Obama will govern. It shows he has very bad judgement. His association with Blagojevich, Father Fliger, Bill Ayers and Rezko and the rest of the Chicago machine is very troubling. And there will be more shoes to drop, I believe.

For 2012, I agree with XO. Crist has made a lot of promises and they haven't been fulfilled.

I like Palin. Jindal is very intelligent and he has been doing a good job. Romney's time may have come and gone. I like Haily Barber. Newt is still out there. And maybe Jeb Bush can rebrand the Bush name.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 10:43:11 AM »
 I like Palin. Jindal is very intelligent and he has been doing a good job. Romney's time may have come and gone. I like Haily Barber. Newt is still out there. And maybe Jeb Bush can rebrand the Bush name.

=========================================
Palin is still an ignoramus. Romney has shot his last presidential wad. Haley Barber most resembles Foghorn T. Leghorn in non-avian form. Everyone hates the Newtster because he is a smartass. Rebranding the Bush name would be a harder job than rebranding AYDS diet candy. Jebbie was a shitty governor, anyway.

Jindal is the only one that might have a chance. I doubt that the oligarchy would want him as president.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 03:16:15 PM by Xavier_Onassis »

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 01:17:56 PM »
Jindal is the only one that might have a chance. I doubt that the oligarchy would want him as president.

I'm leaning toward Jindal, but obviously it is too soon for that. He may not even run. I'm glad you like him. Democrats liked McCain too. But the vast majority of Dems will vote in lockstep with their party and support the Democrat no matter who it is. The GOP shouldn't pick a nominee based on who the Dems like. McCain didn't bring in any additional Dem support, as far as I can tell, and he probably lost some Republican states that others wouldn't have.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 02:17:55 PM »
Keep shooting your president-elect there, Xo
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 03:32:20 PM »
Keep shooting your president-elect there, Xo

Keep making absurd cryptic remarks, sirs.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 03:36:33 PM »
Nothing cryptic about them.  They are as plane as your nonsense about stolen elections are
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 03:57:59 PM »
Nothing cryptic about them.  They are as plane as your nonsense about stolen elections are

What......... you want me to interpret?

Every attack on Govenor Palin experience level is a defacto attack on anyone with less experience , includeing the President Elect who has to date zero executive experience.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 04:03:16 PM »

What......... you want me to interpret?

;D

Every attack on Govenor Palin experience level is a defacto attack on anyone with less experience , includeing the President Elect who has to date zero executive experience.

Yep, no cryptic notations to be found anywhere.  Thanks Plane, couldn't have done it without the stellar interpreting       ;)