Author Topic: "Just think how many jobs they've 'saved'"  (Read 434 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Just think how many jobs they've 'saved'"
« on: September 04, 2010, 03:26:20 PM »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "Just think how many jobs they've 'saved'"
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »
Since Obama is the only president that uses the ridicules concept of counting jobs saved, which are uncountable, the thing that comes to my mind is Affirmative Action. Obama being our first black president (and a former Community Organizer) would be very familiar with Affirmative Action and I guess happy, even proud to be judged different than his white predecessors. But really, only a true racist would judge a man by his race. Only a bigot would judge a person by their gender or religion. But so many liberals appear to pity minorities and worse feel compelled to treat them different than white people. How sad that even so many black people (including our president) have bought into this sick concept.

I wonder if Obama expects Affirmative Action treatment when dealing with leaders from Europe? Does he want the press to give him AA treatment so his presidency is better able to meet expectations? When the going gets tough, or when reelection comes around again does Obama really want to be treated different than others simple because he's black? The answer to these questions appear to be YES, yes Obama wants to be treated special.

Clearly some people need a helping hand but if my president is weaker, dumber, less experienced, and of poor character than ALL his predecessors (including that phony Christian Carter) what does that say about the people that put him in office? This nation needs to take a hard look inside. This is indeed a sad chapter for America. More tragic than Pearl Harbor, 9/11, or when the British burned down the presidents residency back in the early 19th century. In our nations past tragedies we came together, our leaders united us, yet today all we have is division, hate, lies, deception and gluttony from our elected leaders. AA does not make a president, AA does not make a leader.

I'll leave you folks with one last thought. Say your doctor tells you that you have a tumor in your brain and need to have it removed but it's a very risky procedure. Would you want your brain surgeon to be a AA medical school graduate? The doctor that had low tests scores yet got emitted into medical school because he was black or Hispanic? Would you want the B+ Student or the A++++ student? Would you demand a white guy or would you want the best of the best, not taking into account race, religion, gender or size, shape or the way they dress?