Author Topic: "Fair & Square"  (Read 2248 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "Fair & Square"
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 06:11:33 AM »
Could be good!

==================
But won't be, because they are pissing away the old folks Social Security deductions on wars and weapons.

Republicans: 2% fatcats, 98% lackeys of fatcats.

Anyone who gives a cold eyed appraisal to the Social Security syatem , does not expect it to continue long , the Ponzi scheme nature of the thing makes it eventual demise certain.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 08:54:38 AM »
We can only speculate.  If he knew the Michigan votes would be counted he would have campaigned there.  If he had campaigned there, he would probably have eaten into the advantage that Hillary had in name recognition.  How far he would have eaten into that is unknown.  But he's a pretty charismatic guy and Michigan has a lot of black voters - - he coulda done pretty well in a hard-fought campaign.

If he took his name off the Michigan ballot, why didn't he take his name off the Florida ballot?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 11:28:16 AM »
<<Our fastest growing demographic...

<<Could be good!>>

I think your fastest growing VOTER BLOC are the young, aren't they?  the ones who always know where their teeth are.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 11:30:48 AM »
<<If he took his name off the Michigan ballot, why didn't he take his name off the Florida ballot?>>

Well, I DID say I was speculating, didn't I?  So I'll speculate again:  he forgot?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 11:39:47 AM »
Well, I DID say I was speculating, didn't I?  So I'll speculate again:  he forgot?

ROFL

Maybe is he is one of the "left my teeth on the nightstand" crowd...

;-)

Or maybe he's another Denny - "Obama... Mad cow, don't cha know..."
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)