Author Topic: "Islam Gets a Pass": Rev. Graham Accuses Admin of Religious Double Standard  (Read 1397 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Islam Gets a Pass":
Rev. Franklin Graham Accuses Obama Administration of Religious Double Standard

http://www.breitbart.tv/islam-gets-a-pass-rev-franklin-graham-accuses-administration-of-religious-double-standard/

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
An evil and bigoted force in American life promoting conflict with the Islamic world rather than reconciliation.  Franklin Graham is pure negativity  If the Muslim world has forces of darkness and backwardness, the counterpart in the Western world is Franklin Graham.  I'm really sorry that anything he says receives any credibility at all outside the circle of backward religious fanatics that he leads.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
An evil and bigoted force in American life promoting conflict with the Islamic world rather than reconciliation.  Franklin Graham is pure negativity  If the Muslim world has forces of darkness and backwardness, the counterpart in the Western world is Franklin Graham.  I'm really sorry that anything he says receives any credibility at all outside the circle of backward religious fanatics that he leads.

So you see equivelance?

Has Franklin Graham ever published a Fatwa calling for the death of a Muslim who mocked his favorite prophet?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Islam does not "get a pass" because of respect.

It is not lambasted for being medieval, cruel and bigoted (which it is) because there are dangerous fools within it who will cause a lot of trouble if they feel insulted.

Franklin Graham's stupid remarks can be labeled for what they are because there are not millions of uneducated Christian fanatics who would blow people up because they consider Franklin Graham to be the Prophet of God.

There are too many fanatics as it is.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<Has Franklin Graham ever published a Fatwa calling for the death of a Muslim who mocked his favorite prophet?>>

I said he was an evil Christian leader.  I didn't say he was the most evil Christian leader, that honour would probably fall to Pat Robertson, who as a matter of fact HAS issued a fatwa calling for the assassination of Hugo Chavez.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<Has Franklin Graham ever published a Fatwa calling for the death of a Muslim who mocked his favorite prophet?>>

I said he was an evil Christian leader.  I didn't say he was the most evil Christian leader, that honour would probably fall to Pat Robertson, who as a matter of fact HAS issued a fatwa calling for the assassination of Hugo Chavez.

Really?

How blessed would I be for shortening  HC a few inches?

I don't really worry about that , as XO pointed out there may be a large number of Christians , but quite few are raving , or slavishly obedient to persons in clearical leadership.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<I don't really worry about that , as XO pointed out there may be a large number of Christians , but quite few are raving , or slavishly obedient to persons in clearical leadership.>>

You meant to say that "not too many" are slavishly obedient to persons in clerical leadership," didn't you?

My response to that would have been that sometimes it takes just one word to the right man or woman.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<I don't really worry about that , as XO pointed out there may be a large number of Christians , but quite few are raving , or slavishly obedient to persons in clearical leadership.>>

You meant to say that "not too many" are slavishly obedient to persons in clerical leadership," didn't you?

My response to that would have been that sometimes it takes just one word to the right man or woman.

That explains what happened to Trotsky.

If one crazy is enough then all populations have enough.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<That explains what happened to Trotsky.>>

It was my understanding that Trotsky was killed on orders from higher up to a Soviet agent, not by some lone-wolf operative inflamed by fiery rhetoric.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Trotsky's assassination was ordered by Josef Stalin.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
      Oh yes, that is true, there were a lot of people slavishly obedient to Joseph Stalin.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<Oh yes, that is true, there were a lot of people slavishly obedient to Joseph Stalin.>>

Even assuming it was Stalin who ordered the hit, how is the hit-man any more "slavishly obedient" to Uncle Joe in carrying out his mission than the hit-men of the Special Forces are "slavishly obedient" to their commander in chief in carrying out theirs?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<Oh yes, that is true, there were a lot of people slavishly obedient to Joseph Stalin.>>

Even assuming it was Stalin who ordered the hit, how is the hit-man any more "slavishly obedient" to Uncle Joe in carrying out his mission than the hit-men of the Special Forces are "slavishly obedient" to their commander in chief in carrying out theirs?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Not a bit less obedient , but it is forbidden to ask them whether they like Republican or Democrat presidents better.

It is forbidden to ask them whether they are Christian or not.

It is forbidden to ask them whether they are Homosexual or not.

So our soldiers are protected from haveing to be political , there is no equivelent to the Red armys political officers.

They might be about to loose the protection against haveing to reveil their homosexuality , but that is a right they have not had very long anyway.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
So as you see it, both the Comintern hit-man who killed Trotsky and the Special Forces hit-men who tied up and executed three Afghan women were equally slavishly committed to their bosses, but the Americans had more political rights than the Reds did.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
So as you see it, both the Comintern hit-man who killed Trotsky and the Special Forces hit-men who tied up and executed three Afghan women were equally slavishly committed to their bosses, but the Americans had more political rights than the Reds did.

When you put it that way , it sounds as the more free soldier bears more responsibility .