Author Topic: Examples of the Hysterical pro-illegal immigration crowd  (Read 10072 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Examples of the Hysterical pro-illegal immigration crowd
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 01:27:38 PM »
isn't the migrant farm worker pretty much a fairy-tale in the big-picture?
there are estimates of up to 30 million illegals in the US
how many of those 30 million are actually migrant farm workers out in the fields?
i dunno....but i doubt more than 5 million and probably not anywhere near that many
most of the illegals are not out on farms....they are living/working in American cities
i am not saying you Plane, but it appears to me the "poor migrant worker" is a way
to garner sympathy for the pro-mass-illegal immigration crowd.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 01:29:13 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 01:37:09 PM »
isn't the migrant farm worker pretty much a fairy-tale in the big-picture?
there are estimates of up to 30 million illegals in the US
how many of those 30 million are actually migrant farm workers out in the fields?
i dunno....but i doubt more than 5 million and probably not anywhere near that many
most of the illegals are not out on farms....they are living/working in American cities
i am not saying you Plane, but it appears to me the "poor migrant worker" is a way
to garner sympathy for the pro-mass-illegal immigration crowd.

Alright , include also food service workers , factory workers and construction workers.

Same treatment for honorable people wanting to earn honest money.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 01:39:24 PM »
I have no problem with that.  Get in line, and let's hurry them along.  *gasp*, what a hysterical position that must look like...sirs supporting the notion of immigration.      ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 03:12:05 PM »
what a hysterical position that must look like...sirs supporting the notion of immigration.   ;)

speaking of...."Hysteria" is one my fav Def Leppard albums

Def Leppard - Love Bites

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2010, 03:24:22 PM »
I have no problem with that.  Get in line, and let's hurry them along.  *gasp*, what a hysterical position that must look like...sirs supporting the notion of immigration.      ;)

The time an place at which the workers cross the border could be an oppurtinity to sort them.

The ones that don't mind being recorded can present a record of all their past stays and should be expidited.

Application for permission should be as easy as possible so that very few risk the hardship of Illeagally crossing.

This becomes hard because so many fear beig overrun with cheap labor which would devalue the labor we are earning our living with.

How long would it remain so cheap though?

It isn't as if there were an unlimited number of Forighen people willing to travel for work , after a while their labor ought to rise in value.
I think

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 03:28:17 PM »
Get in line, and let's hurry them along.  *gasp*, what a hysterical position that must look like...sirs supporting the notion of immigration.      ;)

The time an place at which the workers cross the border could be an oppurtinity to sort them.  The ones that don't mind being recorded can present a record of all their past stays and should be expidited.

To a point, yes.  I'm still not on board for rewarding criminal conduct and ignorance of our law, regardless of how terrible a plight they may have back home.  But some form of expidition can be employed

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 05:51:40 PM »

LOL...YOU DIDN'T GIVE AN ANSWER PRINCE.  How can I not like it when you didn't even provide it??

I not only gave you an answer, I repeated it for you. For you to claim I didn't answer you is to be willfully stupid.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2010, 05:57:08 PM »

If the obsticles to honest people seeking work were trivial , we would still want the obsticles to dishonest behaviors to be steep.

Workers seeking work would go to the proper port of entry ,fill out a form, present ID,have their luggage examined and board the bus.

Smugglers , Pimps , Counterfeiters , Kidnappers , Fugitives ,etc.. would still need to cut the fence in the back country , but  would no longer be surrounded by hoards of relitively innocent  persons who are only smuggling their ability to do work.

Physical barriers barely work now. As someone else has pointed out, a 10 foot wall only means one needs an 11 foot ladder. And turning the border into some sort of militarized no-man's land to catch what few folks would try to sneak a cross would hardly be an efficient use of resources.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »

Thats right Plane....many of the supporters of mass-immigration-of-poor-non-english speaking-immigrants claim they want "comprehensive immigration reform"....which usually means in large part...amnesty.

Notably, I have not said a word about amnesty.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »
LOL...YOU DIDN'T GIVE AN ANSWER PRINCE.  How can I not like it when you didn't even provide it??

I not only gave you an answer, I repeated it for you. For you to claim I didn't answer you is to be willfully stupid.

You repeated a non-answer Prince.  I mean how hard can it be to highlight that which is supposedly so right there in "plain sight".  Maybe you can get Ami or Plane to highight somewhere in "No, Sirs. If I wanted to say any of that, I would have", the Prince approved adjective to hurling racist & nazi insults at those supportive of the rule of law.  Apparently it was so transparent, that I completely missed it    ::)   

In the mean time, I've moved on, since its obvious you have no plans on addressing this.  If you wish to continue with your own insults of me, the floor is yours

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 07:22:05 PM »
sometimes on-line it is difficult to understand and/or mis-understand intent
so after thinking about it today....
i see that i may have hurt UP's feelings
that was really not my intention
sometimes at work and with people I know...we "joke-around" throwing jabs
we have a little fun....and release some steam
yeah there is sometimes some real zing to the jabs...
we say things like "Jezzz how does Denise put up with you"......ect
but since we are used to it...no feelings gets hurt
and if they ever do....well...we apologize and move on
so i have deleted my posts that made UP angry
i apologize if my posts were received the wrong way
i honestly do find UP difficult to communicate with
but he probably finds me difficult...ok....that will probably never be resolved.
but i thought it best to clear the air the best I could & retract any jabs/jokes that mention his family
2EachHisOwn....peace out!

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2010, 02:33:52 AM »

You repeated a non-answer Prince.

Sirs, calling it a non-answer because it is an answer you don't like is just stupid. And by stupid, I mean not in the least bit intelligent.

I mean how hard can it be to highlight that which is supposedly so right there in "plain sight".  Maybe you can get Ami or Plane to highight somewhere in "No, Sirs. If I wanted to say any of that, I would have", the Prince approved adjective to hurling racist & nazi insults at those supportive of the rule of law.

And that is just plainly confused. I am not going to go over the timeline of what answer was given in response to what question, because I have already addressed it and because the record is there for anyone to see. And if you're going to confuse the matter and/or be so stupid about it that you don't or won't pay attention to the timeline, again, that is not my fault.

In the mean time, I've moved on, since its obvious you have no plans on addressing this.

And that's just a lie. Repeatedly, Sirs, your expressed concern about substantive debate is shown to be, in actuality, insubstantial.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2010, 02:37:58 AM »

i see that i may have hurt UP's feelings
that was really not my intention
sometimes at work and with people I know...we "joke-around" throwing jabs
we have a little fun....and release some steam

And if we had been joking around, what you said might have been no problem. But you ignore me and then make fun of me to someone else, in a public forum. That's not cool. But I appreciate that you removed the post.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2010, 02:51:52 AM »
You repeated a non-answer Prince.

Sirs, calling it a non-answer because it is an answer you don't like is just stupid. And by stupid, I mean not in the least bit intelligent.

No, calling a non answer a non answer is what it was.  Asking you what WOULD you call them with the response of what you wouldn't call them, is NOT an answer "I don't like".  It's a non-answer.  Simple as that

In the mean time, I've moved on, since its obvious you have no plans on addressing this.

And that's just a lie. Repeatedly, Sirs, your expressed concern about substantive debate is shown to be, in actuality, insubstantial.

Now, if I were Tee, I'd be throwing a hissy fit about now.  Alas, I have a tad more composure, plus can directly point to how it's not a lie.  I specifically asked a direct question.  You answered by not answering, then insist your non answer is an answer, that I simply "don't like"

That pretty much sums it up.  To this point, at least.  Any more derrogatories you wish to toss my way?  Just curious
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 03:04:33 AM by sirs »

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2010, 03:45:18 AM »

No, calling a non answer a non answer is what it was.  Asking you what WOULD you call them with the response of what you wouldn't call them, is NOT an answer "I don't like".  It's a non-answer.  Simple as that

You just don't pay attention do you? Or you're just dumber than dirt. I've explained all of this already, at least twice. Against my better judgment, I'll try again.

To start with, "Lemme guess, you want to simply refer to them as somewhat misguided?  Perhaps 'well intentioned'?" is, ahem, not a question asking me what would I call them. You asked if I would use those terms. To which I said no. Most folks with a general grasp of the English language will understand that my reply is a direct answer to what you asked. Later, and by 'later' I mean after I gave that answer to that question, you then said, "I'll look forward to you clarifying the appropriate Prince-approved adjective that should be applied to folks calling law enforcement and legislators nazis & racists for actually enforcing the law". In my reply to that I said (and now repeat for the second time):

As for what other terms I might use, I believe I mentioned a couple way back when I first objected to the whole 'hysteria' bit. Actually, I think you used the phrase "in hysterics". Anyway, genius, I'll use whatever I feel is appropriate, though apparently unlike you I do try not to jump immediately to hyperbolic nonsense. Well, I don't have to try that hard, because I generally just don't do it anyway. I learned along time ago that jumping immediately to hyperbolic nonsense is stupid, willfully ignorant, irrational and not in the least bit useful in constructing a substantive argument.         
That is exactly an answer to what term would I use. I might use the terms I had mentioned before (no, you're just going to have to bother to go look them up yourself), and I would use whatever term I feel is appropriate without resorting to your level of hyperbolic nonsense. It directly addresses exactly what you claim to be asking me about. For you to claim that is a non-answer is, as I said before, willfully stupid.

And clearly is an answer you don't like, because if you liked it, you wouldn't be trying to tell me how it doesn't answer your question. Yes, my answer does not give you a list of words and terms, but that is not necessary to answer your question, and I feel no need for your approval.

Now, if I were Tee, I'd be throwing a hissy fit about now.  Alas, I have a tad more composure, plus can directly point to how it's not a lie.  I specifically asked a direct question.  You answered by not answering, then insist your non answer is an answer, that I simply "don't like"

That pretty much sums it up.  To this point, at least.  Any more derrogatories you wish to toss my way?  Just curious

Yeah, I got one. Boldfaced liar. Not only did I answer your questions, I repeated and explained my answers to you. To claim that I had no plans to address what I have clearly addressed several times, even before this post, is to tell a lie. You lied.