Author Topic: Israelis Detain, Beat & Release US Citizen, THEN claim he's a "terrorist"  (Read 5157 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Precision and exactitude, my ass!

And yet, when you went back and read exactly what i wrote, you understood immediately that not only had you misread my statement but that misreading led you to misrepresent my post.

I applaud your courage in admitting your mistake, but i am disappointed that you would try to shift the blame for your misread, to me.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
<<And yet, when you went back and read exactly what i wrote, you understood immediately that not only had you misread my statement but that misreading led you to misrepresent my post. >>

The fact that it took TWO readings of a relatively non-complex passage to get your proper meaning is itself evidence of deceptive intent.  There was no real reason to insert the missile launchings of thirteen years ago into an explanation of O'Keefe's intentions 13 years after the launchings - - you aimed to confuse.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
The fact that it took TWO readings of a relatively non-complex passage to get your proper meaning is itself evidence of deceptive intent.

Or it highlights your lack of reading skills.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<And yet, when you went back and read exactly what i wrote, you understood immediately that not only had you misread my statement but that misreading led you to misrepresent my post. >>

The fact that it took TWO readings of a relatively non-complex passage to get your proper meaning is itself evidence of deceptive intent.  There was no real reason to insert the missile launchings of thirteen years ago into an explanation of O'Keefe's intentions 13 years after the launchings - - you aimed to confuse.

I blame myself.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I blame Bush
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle