Author Topic: Hey Peee-Low-Cheeee  (Read 4828 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hey Peee-Low-Cheeee
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2014, 12:18:19 PM »
Your opinion on what's supposedly cruel & sadistic is at issue...not so much that its in the minority.  Cruel is a matter of opinion, you dolt.  And sadistic requires a fundamental desire to inflict pain.  You have not a shred of evidence to reinforce that opinion as well.

That's probably why its such a minority POV in this country.  Especially when compared to what real sadism and cruely looks like at the hands of the Taliban, AlQeada, and other radical Islamic terrorists.  Get back to us when you actually have evidence of the CIA cutting tongues out, burning people alive, or mowing down school children.  Here's hint, being made to not get some sleep or being forced to listen to miley cyrus is not only not in the same ball park, its not even in the same fricken universe
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:20:00 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2014, 01:44:34 PM »
What is cruel and what is sadistic is not a matter of dispute. Read the CIA report.

Of course if you want your country to compete with Al Qada and the Taliban to see who can be more sadistic and cruel, that is something else.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2014, 01:57:34 PM »
What is cruel and what is sadistic is not a matter of dispute. Read the CIA report.

What I've read demonstrates nothing even remotely comparable (symmetrical) to those sadists referred to as as Islamic terrorists.  Like I said, get back to us when you have some actual CIA examples of sadistic and cruel actions, like dislocating body parts & beheading those who "wouldn't talk"

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2014, 10:30:57 AM »
The CIA tortured at least 20 people to death. No one wins humanitarian awards for doing that.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »
And no one is claiming they earned one.  So, putting aside the over 100 CHILDREN, that were MURDERED in 1 act alone, time to back up the claim......how & when were these 20+ supposedly "tortured to death"?  I'm aware of 2 accidents, that they were responsible for, and should be held accountable for. 

Your invalidated claim holds as much water as every other claim you've made that has been wrong.  So, to make sure you're not trying to blend terrorists who have simply died in custody, which is nothing remotely along the lines of being tortured to death, let's see the how & when factual back up to that currently non-supported accusation that the CIA tortured to death 20+

Anything not answering that specific question, including a non-answer, tosses your latest accusation into that self made massive uncredible black hole

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2014, 12:58:50 PM »
Thanks for the validation

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2014, 07:47:52 PM »
OOoo! They should be accountable for those two mistakes!

Or MURDERS, as they could also be called. Perhaps ten lashes with a wet noodle, of course done in private.

The fact is that twenty of the detainees died as a result of their being detained. Perhaps they does of sow or perhaps peanut allergies.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2014, 07:49:24 PM »
The CIA tortured at least 20 people to death.......

That is more than I was aware of, I would have guessed a lower number.

The source if this statistic would be interesting.

But this is not a small war, millions of people are involved and the dead and wounded number thousands in more ordinary combat.

A number in the high two digits might could be justified if it was actually achieving a shorter or more effective campaign and less death and injury overall.

This might be hard to prove either way, we might be arguing estimates on all sides.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2014, 08:33:08 PM »
OOoo! They should be accountable for those two mistakes!

Yea

Or MURDERS, as they could also be called.

Again, IF that's what happened, absolutely.  If it was simply an interrogation that went bad, that's not murder, but there should be repercussions, for those grand total of 2 events, over the last 2 decades.  Watching how you try to pervert that into what AlQeada, Taliban, and Islamic terrorists do on a daily basis is truly twisted

Now, back to your claim.....that 20+ were killed while being tortured.  Let's see some facts as to when and how they died.  You've never heard of natural causes??  I've seen the most fittest of athletes die on court.  Were they being tortured by the coach??  Your opinion of what you believe had to have happened means pretty much nothing as to actual reality

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2014, 12:12:03 AM »
Now, back to your claim.....that 20+ were killed "while being tortured".  Let's see some facts as to when and how they died. 

Didn't think so

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2014, 09:38:17 AM »
Yes, of course, eighteen young men just up and died of natural causes.

I suppose you think that the CIA has provided a tidy list of each prisoner and all the nasty acts that were performed on him.

That seems to be something they learned from the Nazis: meticulous record keeping is a bad idea and can be used against one.

There were several detainees that were locked inside a shipping container for 48 hours in 135º heat in Afghanistan. Of course, they died of "natural causes".

The fact is that no one in the CIA nor the monsters like Rumsfeld and Cheney has been or ever will be punished. But to you they are heroes.

This is because you are demented. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2014, 10:47:47 AM »
Yes, of course, eighteen young men just up and died of natural causes.

I never said that.  I said that's possible, since I've seen just as many young men die while playing sports.  Soccer apparently leads the list, though several deaths occured with football & basketball related activities  YOU CLAIMED/ACCUSED the CIA that 20+ died as a result of tortured to death.  Back it up. 

I have just as equal an opinion to claim that 20+ all died in their sleep.  However, I'm not making any such claim.  You're trying to push your 99% erroneous opinion as some fact, in order to paint a narrative of how the CIA is supposedly equal in their evil, with the likes of AlQeada, and their ilk.  You might have ignorant folks fooled.....like yourself, but without any level of credibility to your accusations, your opinion holds no reality

There were several detainees that were locked inside a shipping container for 48 hours in 135º heat in Afghanistan. Of course, they died of "natural causes".

Let's see that story, including how many, who locked them in there, and how they all died

The fact is that no one in the CIA nor the monsters like Rumsfeld and Cheney has been or ever will be punished.

The fact is, there is no reason to, outside of the 2 incidents I heard about, and already referenced how that should be investigated, and prosecuted if there was any such intention to physically injure/kill. 

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:58:58 PM by sirs »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2014, 04:00:40 AM »

Let's see that story, including how many, who locked them in there, and how they all died

*crickets*

No surprise there, either    ::)