Author Topic: Yeah...I thought that, too.  (Read 2923 times)

richpo64

Re: Yeah...I thought that, too.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »
>>There's a major difference between Biden and Palin.  Biden knows what he's talking about when he makes a minor gaffe.  Palin has the dead eyes of someone trying to bs their way through a job interview.  ALWAYS.<<

Bullshit.

Simply bullshit.

Once again, the template.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 04:29:11 PM »
>>There's a major difference between Biden and Palin.  Biden knows what he's talking about when he makes a minor gaffe.  Palin has the dead eyes of someone trying to bs their way through a job interview.  ALWAYS.<<

Bullshit.

Simply bullshit.

Once again, the template.

Say it all you like.  She knows nothing about the world outside AK from everything, literally EVERYTHING, I've seen.

richpo64

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 04:31:11 PM »
You have no idea what you're talking about. If you couldn't call her stupid you'd call her a Nazi. With you people it's the same thing.

It's the programming ... the template.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 04:33:01 PM »
You have no idea what you're talking about. If you couldn't call her stupid you'd call her a Nazi. With you people it's the same thing.

It's the programming ... the template.

Still denying reality to the bitter end, I see.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 08:01:11 PM »
With the exception of the first ten paragraphs, which are just setting up a strawman to knock it down - I generally agree. I think a lot of the criticism of Governor Palin has been ludicrous.

I understand it, in a Machiavellian manner it makes perfect sense. They have no need to address Palin on issues when they can simply attack her on non-issues. More to the point, there is a perception that Palin is an idiot (I'm not saying it is true, just that it exists). So what better why to lend credence to that perception than to attack her on non-issues? If you get down to the level of actual issues, then that detracts from the perception that she's an idiot. Keep her superficial and the perception remains.

I understand it...I certainly do not condone it.

Very perceptive.

And in return I will not pretend that all of the criticisms Democrats get are serious.