Author Topic: Ya All Remember This Ho  (Read 5271 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ya All Remember This Ho
« on: February 18, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7068705/

Durham police late Wednesday arrested the woman who four years ago falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of raping her.
Crystal Mangum assaulted her boyfriend, set his clothes on fire in a bathtub and threatened to stab him, investigators said.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Ya All Remember This Ho
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »
Yeah, I remember that ho.

I also remembered those guys she accused of rape.  One of them had a criminal record, he and three or four other of his pals bravely accosted a gay man leaving a bar and assaulted him for no reason other than the sheer joy of gay-bashing.  Nice guy.  Shame his good name had to be blackened by that ho's heinous accusations.  What's he up to these days?  Coaching a girls' lacrosse team in another city?    Hiring other strippers for other parties and beating rape charges from them too?  I'll bet he feels good every time he beats a charge.  Sucks to be found guilty, I bet.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 11:15:26 AM »
Yeah, I remember that ho.

I also remembered those guys she accused of rape.  One of them had a criminal record, he and three or four other of his pals bravely accosted a gay man leaving a bar and assaulted him for no reason other than the sheer joy of gay-bashing.  Nice guy.  Shame his good name had to be blackened by that ho's heinous accusations.  What's he up to these days?  Coaching a girls' lacrosse team in another city?    Hiring other strippers for other parties and beating rape charges from them too?  I'll bet he feels good every time he beats a charge.  Sucks to be found guilty, I bet.

help me remember with a link or some proof.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »
Mikey probably remembers some of the various accusations swirling around about the case, most of which have been proven to be false or hyped up.

I'm sure he's forgotten that the NC Bar slapped down the DA in the case hard, mostly for covering up evidence that several of the accused could not possibly have done the deed - one of them wasn't even there when the rape supposedly happened, and the DA tried to hide the photographic evidence of the alibi.

But of course, Mikey takes the side of the DA and the stripper - they were guilty of SOMETHING, just had to be, even if we couldn't get 'em THIS TIME.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 03:40:17 PM »
Mikey probably remembers some of the various accusations swirling around about the case, most of which have been proven to be false or hyped up.

I'm sure he's forgotten that the NC Bar slapped down the DA in the case hard, mostly for covering up evidence that several of the accused could not possibly have done the deed - one of them wasn't even there when the rape supposedly happened, and the DA tried to hide the photographic evidence of the alibi.

But of course, Mikey takes the side of the DA and the stripper - they were guilty of SOMETHING, just had to be, even if we couldn't get 'em THIS TIME.

go figure

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 06:44:55 PM »
<<I'm sure he's forgotten that the NC Bar slapped down the DA in the case hard, mostly for covering up evidence that several of the accused could not possibly have done the deed - one of them wasn't even there when the rape supposedly happened, and the DA tried to hide the photographic evidence of the alibi.>>

Nope.  Did NOT forget.  What you forgot was that one of the "innocent" accused was a gay-bashing thug, convicted IIRC.

<<But of course, Mikey takes the side of the DA and the stripper - they were guilty of SOMETHING, just had to be, even if we couldn't get 'em THIS TIME.>>

Wrong again.  I'd never take the side of a DA who suppresses evidence - - that is outrageous.  I think the stripper must have had some kind of beef with those ass-holes or she wouldn't have gone to the cops and cried rape.  It's the weapon of the poor and uneducated sex worker who is ripped off one way or another by a john and these guys were pretty thuggish assholes.  One of them was fantasizing on the internet about skinning black hos alive, the other was a gay-bashing piece of shit.  This was class war pure and simple, they exploited the babe sexually for money and somehow fucked her over.  She took revenge the only way she knew how.  More power to her.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 07:08:06 PM »
Nope.  Did NOT forget.  What you forgot was that one of the "innocent" accused was a gay-bashing thug, convicted IIRC.

Got a source for that?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 09:33:51 AM »
<<Got a source for that?>>

Tell me first, do YOU remember it any differently?  Do you deny that one of those guys was arrested and/or convicted in an earlier gay-bashing incident?  Do you remember the guy from their dorm who wanted to skin a black ho in an e-mail posting?

Not gonna waste time researching what everyone agrees is fact.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 10:46:41 AM »
Tell me first, do YOU remember it any differently?  Do you deny that one of those guys was arrested and/or convicted in an earlier gay-bashing incident?  Do you remember the guy from their dorm who wanted to skin a black ho in an e-mail posting?

I remember a lot of claims, most of which were later proven to be untrue.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 03:28:58 PM »
On April 5th, the New York Times reported this:
He [Finnerty] and two of his teammates from high school lacrosse were arrested on Nov. 5 in Washington. At 2:30 a.m. that day, Jeffrey O. Bloxgom told the police that the men had ''punched him in the face and body, because he told them to stop calling him gay and other derogatory names,'' according to records at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
Bloxgom also said that the three men ''without provocation had attacked him, busting his lip and bruising his chin.'' He was treated for minor injuries.
Finnerty has entered a diversion program, and the simple assault charge against him will be dismissed upon completion of 25 hours community service, said his lawyer for that case, Steven J. McCool.
Under the diversion program in Washington, the charges are dropped if the defendant completes community service there and stays out of trouble, said O. Benton Curtis III, an assistant United States attorney assigned to Finnerty's case.
McCool said Finnerty did not use any slurs during the confrontation. Requests through McCool to interview Finnerty were denied.
''This assault was a minor scuffle and in no way related to any inappropriate comment,'' he said. ''If this was anything more than a minor assault, the U.S. attorney would have brought appropriate charges.''
http://www.newshounds.us/2006/04/19/the_duke_university_rape_case_what_to_do_when_white_boys_misbehave.php

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 03:38:23 PM »
So, the charges were dropped. No conviction.

Do you care to substantiate your claim of "What you forgot was that one of the 'innocent' accused was a gay-bashing thug, convicted IIRC."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 03:53:51 PM »
I think the stripper must have had some kind of beef with those ass-holes or she wouldn't have gone to the cops and cried rape.

And besides, the state prosecutors did not just say that the three guys were "not guilty", they said that they were "innocent" and that there was no possibility that a crime had been committed.

"The players - Reade Seligmann, Collin Finnerty and Dave Evans - were declared innocent earlier this year by state prosecutors, who concluded no crime could have occurred. North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper said the students were victims of Nifong's 'tragic rush to accuse.' "
Nifong jailed, ex-Duke players want $30 million

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 06:40:51 PM »
<<So, the charges were dropped. >>

Yes  on condition that the offender serve the community for a stated number of hours and remain out of trouble with the law for a stated period of time.  

<<No conviction.>>

Meaningless observation.  "No conviction" simply means no criminal record - - it does NOT mean that the gay complainant was not assaulted without provocation by Finnerty and his two team-mates and it does not mean that Finnerty and his two team-mates did not commit the assault.

<<Do you care to substantiate your claim of "What you forgot was that one of the 'innocent' accused was a gay-bashing thug, convicted IIRC.">>

Sure - - the essence of my statement - - which I recalled fairly accurately, was that the guy was a gay-bashing thug.  He escaped conviction by entering into a diversionary program and performing 25 hours of community service and staying "clean" for a stated period of time thereafter, NONE of which means that he is NOT a gay-bashing thug.  What I accused him of doing, he did.  That he escaped conviction for his criminal act by entering a diversionary program is a mere technicality.  (Which is why I qualified my recollection with "IIRC" - - I was not sure of all the details.  YOU, by contrast, would not even admit to remembering the story.)  The guy is what he is, and what he is, is a worthless piece of shit.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 06:50:44 PM by Michael Tee »

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 08:20:54 PM »

One of them had a criminal record, he and three or four other of his pals bravely accosted a gay man leaving a bar and assaulted him for no reason other than the sheer joy of gay-bashing.  Nice guy.  Shame his good name had to be blackened by that ho's heinous accusations.  What's he up to these days?  Coaching a girls' lacrosse team in another city?    Hiring other strippers for other parties and beating rape charges from them too?  I'll bet he feels good every time he beats a charge.  Sucks to be found guilty, I bet.

So because he allegedly beat up a gay, he must really be a secret serial rapist? Nonsense.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 08:27:09 PM »
Meaningless observation.  "No conviction" simply means no criminal record - - it does NOT mean that the gay complainant was not assaulted without provocation by Finnerty and his two team-mates and it does not mean that Finnerty and his two team-mates did not commit the assault.

Doesn't mean that it happened, either. If there was evidence that could have led to a conviction, I'm sure they would have tried for one.