Author Topic: The NRA failed us yet again.  (Read 4370 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The NRA failed us yet again.
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2014, 06:52:39 AM »
ONE goddam nut case is not the problem that monthly massacres by multoiple gun nuts are now causing.

On the contrary!

Each one of these things has an individual going wrong at its cause.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2014, 10:26:06 AM »
Nuts are allowed to buy guns.

Gun fanatics claim that "nothing can be done", as nuts have every Constitutional right to have all the guns they want.

The madness will continue.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2014, 10:47:35 AM »
Nuts are allowed to buy guns.

And who gets to decide who's a "nut", and who's not?  You??  I'm a "nut" right?  You'd deny me my right to own a firearm, if you had the ability to do so, right?

Gun fanatics claim that "nothing can be done", as nuts have every Constitutional right to have all the guns they want.

No, they're not, and never have.  They claim, rightly so, that they have just as much a right to a firearm as they do free speech, and privacy.  Try to remember that humans only have 2 hands.  Some only 1, and a small% who have none.  Whether a person has 1 or 20 guns, they can only use 1 at a time...unless they want to be really inaccurate

The madness will continue.

Yea, the madness of liberal policies, like gun free zones, and less than 10round magazines    :o
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:43:52 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle