Author Topic: Obama Was Selected, Not Elected  (Read 2467 times)

Rich

Re: Obama Was Selected, Not Elected
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »
>>There's the Democratic Party.<<

There hasn't been a Democratic Party since Kennedy. All that's left is the party of traitors and victims; The democrat party.

You're both.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 09:16:10 PM »
"I am a uniter, not a divider."

What makes this one untrue?

Are you kidding me?

Stuck eh?

Would you consider sirs, yourself, ami, bt, Michael tee, XO and myself all "united" about anything that George Bush has done, said, invaded, murdered, lied about, etc?

Bush can go to thehalf way point and offer his hand , he did that a lot , luckily he was usually alone there at the halfway point.

Democrats demanding that he do things their way can't complain about HIS bipartisanship.

Which leaves me sanguine , I am far to Bush's right myself, if his compromises had worked I would not have liked them.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »
Bush can go to thehalf way point and offer his hand , he did that a lot , luckily he was usually alone there at the halfway point.  Democrats demanding that he do things their way can't complain about HIS bipartisanship.  Which leaves me sanguine , I am far to Bush's right myself, if his compromises had worked I would not have liked them.

Lemme ditto that, Plane
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 09:50:26 PM »
Is Obama going to be a divider or a uniter?

I could be resolved to hate him vehemently then what ?

Blame him for the unity I don't feel?

Barak Obama as a senator has a perfectly liberal voteing record, I don't expect to see him at the half way point looking for me .