Author Topic: FC v. T&SL  (Read 5887 times)

Knutey

Re: FC v. T&SL
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2008, 12:12:50 PM »
I am glad to see you are finally attempting to source  something instead of just talking out of your ass.

And any post of mine where I quote facts, I provide a link. Like both of my posts that contain links to SSA trust fund information.

But since I formatted my links properly (which you seem to be too much of a moron to do) you probably couldn't find those links.
I noticed that you started only after I pointed it out and arent you glad you did? You learned something which is dangerous for RW loons like you.
BTW- Hiow does my not formatting my links properly prevent me from seeing yours? Very weird, but expected from a weirdo like you.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »
However, your assertion that somehow Bill's surplus did not count because they were invested in these is moronic in  the highest. The SS surplus is invested in these now just as it was then. Your arguments are usually from outer space, but this one is really pulled out of Uranus.

So, where is that money safely stored?

Hint, it's not, it's been spent. Which was my point.

You're not only in outer space, but you left your helmet off if you can't understand that.

I said nothing about the money being "stored" only invested. And besides the real point is that it is  invested the same way now as it was when Bill was Pres and had nothing to do with his surplus or lack thereof as you said.
At least my helmet isnt made of tinfoil like yours

It isn't invested , it is spent.

I don't imagine my creditors being pleased with my plan to write checks to cover my checks , and there is little diffrence in this from that.

Knutey

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2008, 06:11:35 PM »

[/quote]

I don't imagine my creditors being pleased with my plan to write checks to cover my checks , and there is little diffrence in this from that.
[/quote]
I expected silly nonsense like this from an anal freak like Ami, but I am disappointed in you not knowing the difference between saving  and spending. If you write a check for say  a Hummer you are spending. If you write one of the same amount to buy a certificate of deposit (which is like the bank's T-Bill) you are saving. Comprende? What on earth could be simpler?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2008, 07:55:09 PM »

[/quote]
I expected silly nonsense like this from an anal freak like Ami, but I am disappointed in you not knowing the difference between saving  and spending. If you write a check for say  a Hummer you are spending. If you write one of the same amount to buy a certificate of deposit (which is like the bank's T-Bill) you are saving. Comprende? What on earth could be simpler?
[/quote]

If I write a check to buy a Hummer , I am doing exactly what the government has done with the SS recipts , many many hummers bought this way.

I can make up the diffrence by writeing a postdated check to myself and depositing it in the account I wrote the check for the Hummer from.

T-Bills are IOUs from Unkle Sam , woh owes U because he spent whatr U gave him to invest.
But he has a lot of Huimmers.

Knutey

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2008, 08:04:01 PM »

[/quote]

If I write a check to buy a Hummer , I am doing exactly what the government has done with the SS recipts , many many hummers bought this way.

I can make up the diffrence by writeing a postdated check to myself and depositing it in the account I wrote the check for the Hummer from.

T-Bills are IOUs from Unkle Sam , woh owes U because he spent whatr U gave him to invest.
But he has a lot of Huimmers.
[/quote]

The point is or was  , however, that the SS trust funds that the SS Trust fund is invested in Treasury Securities. He bizarrely thinks that is spending and means that Clinton's surplus that the Bushidiot pissed away wasnt real because of it. The weirdest thing is that it is still being done under Bush and he still has a massive deficit not a surplus like Clinton did. He pissed it away on a bullshit war and giving you RW assholes & corps a tax break besides.