Author Topic: Ann Coulter goes on hunger strike, dies minutes later  (Read 586 times)

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ann Coulter goes on hunger strike, dies minutes later
« on: January 04, 2008, 01:07:28 AM »
TheSpoof.com
To print this page click here and follow your usual printing instructions.

Printed from: http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i28448

Republican reaction to Ron Paul's performance in Iowa turns deadly -- Ann Coulter goes on hunger strike, dies minutes later
Written by bob42
New York, NY (AP) Ann Coulter, political commentator and best-selling author, collapsed shortly after completing a Fox News interview where she vowed to go on a hunger strike until Ron Paul dropped out of the Republican primary.

A spokesman for AnnCoulter.com promised further details as they became available but would only comment, "I don't think Ann would have wanted us to think that her untimely death was related to Ron Paul's astounding results in Iowa. She never was much on eating anyway."

A Fox News spokesperson declined to comment on Coulter's collapse, but did say that their decision to exclude Ron Paul from an upcoming televised forum was final, regardless of any "allegedly official results" from Iowa.

Reaction to Paul's strong showing in Iowa was significant, but somewhat less severe among other prominent political pundits:

* Bill O'Reilly's entire Talking Points Memo consisted of a single graphic of a Zogby Poll taken in June 2007 in the background, while O'Reilly placed fingers in both ears and repeated, "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" for six minutes.

* The three major networks canceled all Sunday political programming after several talking heads exploded during live coverage of the Iowa Caucuses.

* Missing for hours, Sean Hannity was finally found under his desk at FoxNews HQ, curled into a fetal position and whispering to himself, "He's NOT a Great American, He's NOT a Great American..."

* An inside source at the EIB network who identified himself only as "Snerdly" confirmed that Rush Limbaugh had finally Googled Ron Paul.

Printed from: http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i28448

-Click here to Close-
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke