General Category > 3DHS

Abramoff Paid Hastert to Protect Child Prostitution

<< < (8/8)

Michael Tee:
<<I think the voters well know what is going on here and they understand that it is being blown out of proportion for political gain. >>

Yeah that's what I think too.  Who really gives a shit about underage teenage boys being seduced  by perverts three and four times their age, whom they come to Washington to serve as pages?  The voters care about really IMPORTANT issues like stem cell research and banning gay marriage by Constitutional amendments, not that their kids might get fucked in the ass by perverts when they come to Washington as pages.

<<My guess is that there is a point of no return on this and that voters will look at the records of their congressman and vote accordingly regardless of how much you want to try and bring down Hastert. >>

Well, you just might be right there. 

<<The voters may decide they prefer their republican congressmen and are aware that the speakership can change come january. They also know that voting for an alternative candidate brings them Pelosi and they might not be as comfortable with that notion as you suspect.

<<So in a way your focus on Hastert puts a spotlight on Pelosi and i don't think that is what your really want. >>

I was just having a little fun with you, BT.  Personally I don't think the Republican core gives a shit about Hastert or the pages - - they've got an agenda that they're hell-bent on protecting and they won't get blown off course even if Hastert, Foley and a couple of pages were caught circle-jerking live on national TV.  In a country where torture is accepted, habeas corpus is dead and lies are routine, who in hell is going to get all bent out of shape over the fate of one or two pages served up to the likes of Mark Foley?

<<I suspect a GOP mole in the high lavels of DEM strategists>>

Nah, just mark it down to unrealistically high expectations of the integrity of the American voter.

sirs:
Who really gives a shit about underage teenage boys being seduced  by perverts three and four times their age, whom they come to Washington to serve as pages?

Apparently not the Dems, when it was one of their Politicians, not just seducing, but actually having sex with them.  Yea, who really cares?  In fact, if this were a Dem, we'd be campaigning for his re-election vs running him out of the House.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version