• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: WTF?
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2011, 12:55:50 AM »
BECAUSE I NEVER SAID HE SAID SUCH

Good gravy Bt, what the frell is wrong with you??  Where in blazes did you get that notion from?  No wonder you've been SO WRONG on this.  You just assumed I had to be referring to Bush as claiming such.  Again, why??  Why make such a bone headed assumption??  Not once, have I ever even inferred such.  The taking out of context is what's been done by the MSM and pathologic BDS'ers.  That's what I've said ALL along

So your post was not in response to the video i posted. It was just an unrelated observation?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2011, 01:04:36 AM »
No, it was in response to the video, but specific to the point, I've made all along, regarding how his mission accomplished moment has, and still is taken completely out of context
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2011, 01:09:03 AM »
No, it was in response to the video, but specific to the point, I've made all along, regarding how his mission accomplished moment has, and still is taken completely out of context

Ah my bad. your use of ellipsis threw me off. i regret jumping to conclusions.

President Bush: "I Regret" Mission Accomplished Sign ...especially in how it was taken out of complete context ...and still is

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2011, 01:20:57 AM »
ahhhhh, I see.  Yes, it was my ........., and nothing to do with what I was concluding Bush was saying or even implying.  The piece of work snark, really did throw me into a tizzy, of which I had no idea, why you, a person I generally highly respect, would throw it out, like you did

*whew*.  Glad that's cleared up.  Perhaps we can get back to a more civil dialog.  I'll try harder
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2011, 01:30:19 AM »
ahhhhh, I see.  Yes, it was my ........., and nothing to do with what I was concluding Bush was saying or even implying.  The piece of work snark, really did throw me into a tizzy, of which I had no idea, why you, a person I generally highly respect, would throw it out, like you did

*whew*.  Glad that's cleared up.  Perhaps we can get back to a more civil dialog.  I'll try harder

Just to be clear you weren't using Bush's voice when you typed "...especially in how it was taken out of complete context....and still is", were you?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2011, 03:05:54 AM »
no, not even implied