Author Topic: Wow..thier sure alot of police shooting  (Read 3266 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Wow..thier sure alot of police shooting
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 03:23:20 PM »
But C, those are inconvenient facts.  You know how that's going to be spun....."as a percentage of the population, blacks are killed far more.....ergo, its open season on blacks", as various ignorant black politicians would opine
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 04:29:14 PM »
It was fricken incredible to watch Sharpton declare, on his bully pulpit, how the mayor and police chief in "the deep south" was able to achieve what "they couldn't in the midwest or the east".  That being a criminal charge against an officer that was clearly reckless at minimum, and probably criminal, in his actions.  In other words, facts be damned, if a black man is shot or killed, its because he was black..... period

(and folks wonder why there's rioting)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 10:18:34 PM »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 10:19:35 AM »
That is right, sirs. The solution to complaints about Black people being shot needlessly is to eliminate Al Sharpton. It is clearly all his fault.

Such are the thoughts that run through your tiny little mind, it seems.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 12:04:36 PM »
That is right, sirs. The solution to complaints about Black people being shot needlessly is to eliminate Al Sharpton. It is clearly all his fault.

Yea, that's what I said.........NOT.    ::)    You can be such an ass sometimes, since that wasn't even close to what I said or "thought"

Do you want to actually respond to what I said vs making something up that I never said??  Here's a hint, the "solution" has precious little to do with Sharpton, since the premise is flawed.  Black people are NOT being shot needlessly.  People, black, white, brown, and every other color get shot by the police, every day..  More whites, than blacks in FACT.  And nearly every time it happens, NEARLY, is NOT because the police are trigger happy, its because the person shot acted in such a way as to escalate the situation that brought about the shooting

Yes, there are bad shootings by officers, no one is denying that.  The crap Sharpton, and other Black pundits& politicians are spewing however feeds the black community into thinking their race is being "targeted".  It feeds the ignorant into believing they can respond however they want, since in their mind, its justified.  And that's how riots get started, and out of control.  It has SQUAT to do with taking Sharpton out

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 03:50:24 PM »
I have never mentioned Al Sharpton. You cannot resist mentioning Al Sharpton.

You do not seem to even KNOW what you mean.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 07:19:03 PM »
Apparently, it would not help to promise to shoot two white guys for every black one.

We are already getting this without notice.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 04:02:43 AM »
I have never mentioned Al Sharpton. You cannot resist mentioning Al Sharpton.

Because Sharpton and his ilk are the reason we have so many riots....they're principally responsible for stoking racial tension to the point of boiling.  I know exactly what I mean,  And I've been able to demonstrate exactly why you are an utter failure at staying on topic.  Because doing so demonstrates how bad your point of view would be.  So bad, you have to make up wild hyperbolic stories about what I supposedly think, then argue those.....THAT WERE NEVER MADE IN THE 1ST PLACE

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 03:03:38 PM »
Sharpton has never told anyone to riot anywhere.

You are just a racist, sirs, and obsessed about Sharpton.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 11:42:06 PM »
Sharpton has never told anyone to riot anywhere.

No one ever claimed he did.  What has been claimed, and referenced by so many others, blacks included, is his, and his ilk's efforts at stoking racial tension, ......to the point of rioting.

You are just a racist, sirs, and obsessed about Sharpton.

LOL...this coming from someone who blames Bush for nearly everything, and is on record indicating how blacks in this country couldn't have made it without them whities.  Here's a hint, racists are the ones who have a need to see race in everything, and support a need for races to "stick together"