Author Topic: Wright gave Obama credibility in the black community...then Obama betrayed him  (Read 3860 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
If the same template were applied to the GOP, then you might have a leg to stand on, Xo
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It is stories that sells newspapers, and it is stories that cause viewers to tune in to watch the news. Any candidate can assume that a scandal or any unexpected event will be pounced upon buy the media.

It is in the long run, entirely unimportant what Obama heard or did not hear in church, and what he did or did not do about it. It is unrelated in every way to how he might run the country if elected.

What do you use as clues to his caricter , or as evidence of his competence?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What do you use as clues to his caricter , or as evidence of his competence?

==================================================
This is a non-issue. He has dealt with it as well as anyone could.

I fail to see why this could be a non-issue only if it somehow applied to the GOP. That makes no sense at all.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I fail to see why this could be a non-issue only if it somehow applied to the GOP. That makes no sense at all.

Because the template of who Republicans associate with, especially if they have any connection to entities such as the Christian Coalition or Pat Robertson or Bob Jones University, is consistently brought up by the left & MSM, as some invisible connection to being racially insensitive, if not racist.

I should have warned you, it only makes sense to the objectively minded
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Democrat Barack Obama and his wife said Thursday the public is tired of hearing about incendiary remarks by their former pastor, as they sought to put the controversy that has rocked his presidential campaign to rest.

"We hear time and time again voters are tired of this," Michelle Obama said in an interview the couple gave to NBC's "Today" show.

"They don't want to hear about this division, they want to know what are we going to do to move beyond these issues," she said. "And what made me feel proud of Barack in this situation is that he is trying to move us as a nation beyond these conversations that divide."

http://www.macon.com/577/story/338701.html