Author Topic: Ok, let's talk brass tax  (Read 5641 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Ok, let's talk brass tax
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2011, 12:11:30 AM »
LOL...I wouldn't bring up deflection, considering how you're using this tangent to deflect from the point of this thread.  Talk about weak.  Talk about "don't look here, let's look over there"

Your premise of wasteful and frivolous is so flawed, its almost laughable.  If you support Federally mandated UHC, you've thrown your conservative credentials, clean out the window

Yeah right, it's not me who supports the law to nowhere. That would be you. Waste of taxpayer monies is bad unless it's your guys doing it. Then its educational.  ::)

And i have always proposed that UHC be funded and managed at the state level with sales taxes. Everybody pays everybody plays.

But your misrepresentation is duly noted.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2011, 01:45:47 AM »
Deflect away
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2011, 02:01:37 AM »
Deflect away

No need. My record on the UHC is as clear as your support for boondoggle spending. But continue lying about it if it helps you sleep at night. I doubt your reputation will suffer any further, it being already tarnished and all anyways.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2011, 02:44:56 AM »
Your record on UHC, IIRC is that they should scrap Obamacare and "do it right".......that would be the Federal level.  In fact, my guess is that if Obamacare DID cover everyone, and WAS payed for with a national sales tax, you'd be just peachy.  No?  If not, why not?

And nice use of hyperbole to go from proposed legislation to a boondoggle in spending.  If someone were reading you for the 1st time, they'd think you were claiming my love for spending akin to Obama and the Dems.

Nice misreping there, to now compliment the deflection
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2011, 03:18:48 AM »
Your record on UHC, IIRC is that they should scrap Obamacare and "do it right".......that would be the Federal level.  In fact, my guess is that if Obamacare DID cover everyone, and WAS payed for with a national sales tax, you'd be just peachy.  No?  If not, why not?

And nice use of hyperbole to go from proposed legislation to a boondoggle in spending.  If someone were reading you for the 1st time, they'd think you were claiming my love for spending akin to Obama and the Dems.

Nice misreping there, to now compliment the deflection

This forum has a search feature and my position on UHC has not changed. State level- funded with sales tax. But keep digging, it's your credibility.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2011, 03:24:28 AM »
Your hyperbole, deflection, and misrepresentation efforts, not withstanding, .....IIRC....Apparently, moderates don't do that acronym definition either.  Given your track record with responding to my posts, as of late. I really wouldn't be worried about my credibility

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2011, 03:35:30 AM »
Your hyperbole, deflection, and misrepresentation efforts, not withstanding, .....IIRC....Apparently, moderates don't do that acronym definition either.  Given your track record with responding to my posts, as of late. I really wouldn't be worried about my credibility

Oh I'm not worried about your credibility. That is your concern, seeing as to the number of hits it has taken lately.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2011, 11:19:39 AM »
sirs is the Crown Prince of deflection. He has zero credibility, but more than that, he is a crashing bore.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2011, 11:41:55 AM »

http://improbable.com/2009/11/29/please-stop-im-bored-mug/

We need Little miss Sweetie Poo.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/video/2010/sep/28/ig-nobel-stop-speakers-improbable-research

Although Sirs is a frequent offender , he is certainly not alone , nailing down that last detail with fifty redundant posts is the something like the worlds slowest Tango.

Is there no fuse to blow when niggleing approaches asymptotic with meaninglessness?

Anyone who fails to understand this statement is invited to exchange a few hundred snarky remarks with me to prove they won't ever.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAsymptote&ei=m25NTewuxJuWB-D_kPcP&usg=AFQjCNEcfkF6KjflUbGrg59mvc329Zp7MA

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2011, 02:38:18 PM »

Oh I'm not worried about your credibility. That is your concern, seeing as to the number of hits it has taken lately.

Oh, the irony     8)