Author Topic: Sharpton on Daily Show: OWS! has already changed the national conversation  (Read 11247 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sharpton on Daily Show: OWS! has already changed the national conversation
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2011, 03:41:26 PM »
<<And there's where your house of cards opinion, falls again and again and again.....your opinion that the GOP is some racist organization (kinda like the south is one big racist region still.)  >>

The facts - - the real facts, and not the delusional shit that floats around somewhere in sirs' brain - - are as I stated them.  The GOP is a racist bastion, shunned by almost all blacks because of that basic truth and not, as Herman Cain claims, because they are "brainwashed" idiots.

Because it's a racist bastion, GOP needs Uncle Toms, not because their nonsensical writings will convince ANY blacks to vote against their own interests, but rather so that it can present itself to stupid and/or uninformed whites as a non-racist  party, since even the closet racists know that racism is a bad thing and prefer not to be openly associated with it.  The Uncle Toms provide cover for racist whites to support GOP without seeming to be racists themselves.

Spin all you want, but that is the truth and you cannot get away from it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2011, 03:56:34 PM »
The "real facts" are the ones you continue to ignore, in order to continually justify your ongoing racial slurring & hatred.  "Because it's a racist bastian...." ....LOL.....talk about delusional AMBE.  But at least it keeps reinforcing the previous point about templates and Tee's need to adhere to it, despite all facts to the contrary
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2011, 04:38:33 PM »
Michael Tee

« Reply #81 on: Today at 07:44:01 AM »Quote<<No room for the individual when it comes to blacks? >>

No room for the individual when it comes to Norwegians?

Traitors are easily recognized by the betrayal of their own people and by their embrace of their own people's enemies.  They're commonly despised, as evidenced by their pejorative nicknames.

If calling out an Uncle Tom is an example of anti-black racism, then calling out a quisling is an example of anti-Norwegian racism and calling out a Judas goat is an example of anti-goat racism.

I can't even begin to tell you how lame and stupid your arguments are.  They're pathetic.  It's just ludicrous that REAL racists who support the GOP and its racist aims think that they have the right to insult real anti-racists like myself by calling us racists.  It's just so dumb that even though I resolve not to involve myself in this stupidity any longer, I just can't resist pointing out its dumbness every time it comes up. 

Here are some basic facts for you to consider:  that the GOP is a racist organization is painfully obvious from the fact that despite its outlandish and over-the-top use of Uncle Tom tokens, the overwhelming majority of blacks are not fooled by their bullshit or by their Toms and persist in voting Democratic.  The only explanation for this that the GOP can offer is the egregious Herman Cain's suggestion that they are brainwashed.  Too fucking dumb to know where their own interests lie.  But I'M the "racist."  LMFAO
Report to moderator    Logged

<< If Black is a group and white is a group , why does anyone have a problem  with Nathan Bedford Forrest , who wasn't doing the Quisling thing. He thought he was doing what his group needed.>>

Leave it to a Southerner to be totally oblivious to the difference between a group's legitimate aspirations to equality and social justice on the one hand and OTOH, a group's desire to subjugate and oppress another group and totally disrespect their legitimate aspirations to justice and equality.

If you really don't know the difference by now, plane, I am afraid that nobody can help you.

I don't see you being anti racist as being anti white racist. All other flavors seem to pass your inspection.

It is strange to assume Republicans are enemys of Black persons , the party was founded in abolition and never needed a 180 as the Democrats had to do.

Democrats generally appeal more to poor and poorly educated, ironicly also they appeal a lot to the ivy leager, I think there is a notion amoung some of the highly educated that they have noblese oblige or whitemans burden.

There are more and more Black people in the middle class and higher , these guys are poorly served by Democrats and remain only in case of self sacrificing loyalty.

The best Republican plan is to stay the course and produce an ever increaseing cadre of well educated and moneyed Black voters , but not to over do it such that they start produceing a lot of black guys that feel the whitemans burden.