General Category > 3DHS

Evangelicals are Disenchanted: Oh oh!

<< < (2/3) > >>

BT:
I believe _JS laid it out pretty clearly.

As one interest group leaves or its influence wanes, others will replace them.

Independents who are independents because they disagree with evangelicals stance on evolution, might feel more welcome again.

Fiscal conservatives, who are uncomfortble with social conservatives, might feel more welcome.

Small government types who dislike evangelicals using the state to demand compliance with dogma, might feel more welcome if evangelical influence wanes.

And on and on.

Lanya:
I see a few aren't all that disenchanted.

"Echoing Drudge and Savage, Dobson and Henninger claimed Foley scandal is "sort of a joke" and a "prank[ ]" by pages"

" Summary: James Dobson and Daniel Henninger both echoed a claim previously made by Matt Drudge and Michael Savage that the sexually explicit communications that Rep. Mark Foley allegedly engaged in with former congressional pages were "sort of a joke" or a "prank[]" on the part of the former pages." ..................
http://mediamatters.org/items/200610060004

Mucho:

--- Quote from: BT on October 09, 2006, 01:10:33 PM ---I believe _JS laid it out pretty clearly.

As one interest group leaves or its influence wanes, others will replace them.

Independents who are independents because they disagree with evangelicals stance on evolution, might feel more welcome again.

Fiscal conservatives, who are uncomfortble with social conservatives, might feel more welcome.

Small government types who dislike evangelicals using the state to demand compliance with dogma, might feel more welcome if evangelical influence wanes.

And on and on.

--- End quote ---

I bet none of those groups will feel comfortable in the party of pedophiles and pedophile enablers. The Grand Old Pedophiles (GOP, get it?)  :-*

kimba1:
times sure have changed

in the 80`s pedophiles used to be funny
remember buck henry from saturday night live
he played one who used to babysit two girls
it was considered funny than
don`t forgot brook schields career in the 80`s
pretty scarey

BT:

--- Quote ---I bet none of those groups will feel comfortable in the party of pedophiles and pedophile enablers. The Grand Old Pedophiles (GOP, get it?) 
--- End quote ---

Then again you have the Aclu's association with NAMBLA and the Aclu's association with the dems. In Mikey's book that associates NAMBLA with the dems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version