Author Topic: Times Square Car Bomb  (Read 4247 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Times Square Car Bomb
« on: May 02, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »
Is this for real?  Anybody ever hear of a car bomb that leaves a tell-tale plume of smoke before it goes off?  Fortunately, as in the case of the Detroit airport "bomber," the whole thing was foiled by "alert bystanders" without a scratch on anyone.  I'm as sensitive as the next guy to threats on Times Square - - anyone visiting NYC who wants to buy cheap theatre tickets has to stand in line there, a sitting duck for any "terrorist" bomb, but really - - a car bomb that warns before detonating?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Times Square Car Bomb
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 01:50:04 PM »
I agree: I would say that this bomb was not the work of anyone who understands bombs.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 01:52:14 PM »
Obviously Tea Party related to embarrass Obama.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »
They already said that the detonation wiring was "amateurish".
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 03:28:10 PM »
Perhaps Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dorhn should teach seminars.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 05:15:23 PM »
<<Perhaps Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dorhn should teach seminars. >>

WHOAH, that was sneaky, BT.  Considering that 4 members of the Weather Underground were lost in a single bomb-making "accident."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 08:11:23 PM »
Certainly Ayers and Dorhn had nothing to do with their deaths.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 09:25:14 PM »
I agree: I would say that this bomb was not the work of anyone who understands bombs.

Bombs in Times Square

I say you know nothing about bombs or bomb making unless you are farting up the joint, nothing about time except wasting it, and since you are the biggest square around I'd say that's what you know best, and of course you are a first class doofus.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 09:29:19 PM »
Perhaps Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dorhn should teach seminars.

Or perhaps the 16 FALN Terrorists Clinton Pardoned in 1999.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 11:41:38 PM »
The bomb was obviously the work of the Dept. of Homeland Security, which is the only credible explanation of (a) why it gave off a warning prior to detonation and (b) why nobody was injured by it.

Same as the Detroit incident.  Another phony attack staged to scare the sheeple.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 12:03:38 AM »
The bomb was obviously the work of the Dept. of Homeland Security, which is the only credible explanation of (a) why it gave off a warning prior to detonation and (b) why nobody was injured by it.

Just because you refuse to believe it does not mean that a bomb with faulty detonation wiring cannot also be a credible explanation.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 01:27:15 AM »
<<Just because you refuse to believe it does not mean that a bomb with faulty detonation wiring cannot also be a credible explanation.>>

Right, I just believe another explanation is a lot more credible. 

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 06:03:52 AM »
<<Just because you refuse to believe it does not mean that a bomb with faulty detonation wiring cannot also be a credible explanation.>>

Right, I just believe another explanation is a lot more credible. 

Here is another one , Al Queda is haveing a hard time keeping its skilled bomb builders alive also haveing a hard time infiltrateing the US.

Their inspirational effect  appeals across the barrier ,but primarily to the very gullable few of whom are Eletricians or Chemists. ...

...or much elese...

Lets start a pool , I want to bet that the bomber is a second generation Packistani of poor education but middle class income.

Who wants to bet on a first generation or an Egyptian?

Of course speculation ran this way when the winer of the pool turned out to be LeVey an all American rube.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 08:20:23 AM »
This is like the Reichstag Fire all over again.  Whoever the lying bastards decide to pin this on WILL be (IMHO) native-born to Pakistani immigrant parents.  Why native-born?  It will provide more phony reasons for the incipient police state to spy on American citizens, and further erode their Constitutional rights.  It is absolutely amazing to me that the state can already execute an American citizen outside the U.S.A. simply by declaring "outside" to be a "battle zone," the citizen to be a "combatant" and from that point forward, if they can find him, that American citizen is TOAST: no charges, no trial, no conviction and no appeal.  And the really amazing part of it (IMHO) is that there is absolutely no backlash from the public.

Mark my words, the U.S.A. is heading one small step at a time into a fascist dictatorship.  All that they're waiting for is for further economic tsunamis to dispense with "quaint and old-fashioned" concepts such as the Bill of Rights, and meantime Obama, who surely knows better, doesn't have the balls to stand in the way of the parade.  Just as the U.S. government has flouted international law with impunity, you can be sure that the next laws they will flout will be the U.S. Constitution itself, on which they have already conducted a brazen assault without any adverse consequences, and certainly with nothing to fear from the phony quadrennial Presidential "elections." 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »
Mark my words, the U.S.A. is heading one small step at a time into a fascist dictatorship.

The extreme RW has been saying that about Obama for a while now.  Way to join the apparent "dark side".  Good to know now that Obama has lost yet another vote come 2012

« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 08:48:00 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle