Author Topic: this guy is guilty as hell  (Read 3931 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
this guy is guilty as hell
« on: August 29, 2007, 11:44:06 PM »
resign now trash and go get help for your sickness
(wonder when the Dems will demand the same of their guy with the cash in the freezer?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RntWGPEjoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXaaFbo6Oo
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 08:11:46 AM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: this guy is guilty as hell
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 09:38:29 AM »
Methinks the Republicans do protest too much.

Why the sudden rush to throw this guy under the bus?  What is he, the 10th or 12th or 20th or 50th "family values" Republican to be outted for his sexual adventurism?  Why this sudden panic?  What happened to live and let live?

What exactly are Republicans so anxious to distance themselves from and why do they see it as such a threat?

CNN showed a tape of Bush's electoral victory speech in 2000, crowing about the new age of public morality they were going to bring in after Bill Clinton's disgusting Oval Office BJ.   Well, it was DIFFERENT, alright, but it wasn't exactly NEW.  Bill, I'm on YOUR side of the fence, not the Republicans'.  (just in case anyone was wondering.  Not that there's anything wrong with it.)

Knutey

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 11:22:50 AM »
resign now trash and go get help for your sickness
(wonder when the Dems will demand the same of their guy with the cash in the freezer?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RntWGPEjoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXaaFbo6Oo

All you RW fruitcakes are as quilty as hell. If you werent fags yourselfs, you wouldnt hate them so. Self loathing is exactly what you hatefilled freaks deserve.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 12:28:45 PM »
I wouldn't say that ALL Republican gay-bashers are closet gays, but there's a lot of truth in that statement.  An awful lot of the "family values" Republicans have skeletons in their closets, the gay-bashers probably more than most.  I never trust any of them and their so-called "family values."  They're all full of shit as far as I'm concerned, first of all because nobody should be voting for them to be moral standard-setters, they're supposed to run on the issues of the day that relate to government of the state or nation, not how people should live their lives morally.

Anyone running on a "family values" platform is essentially running a smear campaign, "I'm pure and he's not so pure" or words to like effect.  They are running AGAINST gays, promiscuous women and similar targets which they presume the mainstream hates, and so by painting themselves as the anti-gay, the anti-loose-women candidates they hope to lock in the votes of those who vote purely on personal hatred of their fellow citizens.  It's not much different than running on an anti-black or anti-Semitic platform.  It's one of the reasons America's so fucked up.  It's run by haters and people elected by haters.  People who hate gays, feminists and Arabs.  People who don't give a shit about blacks.  The worst elements in the country.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 12:40:34 PM »
I wouldn't say that ALL Republican gay-bashers are closet gays, but there's a lot of truth in that statement.  An awful lot of the "family values" Republicans have skeletons in their closets, the gay-bashers probably more than most.

According to a post you wrote yesterday, every Republican is, by definition, a gay-basher.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 12:50:34 PM »
It is interesting that it tends to be Republicans in the United States and Liberal Democrats in Britain (or at least in recent history) who find themselves in these situations.

I wonder why that is?
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 01:56:09 PM »
<<According to a post you wrote yesterday, every Republican is, by definition, a gay-basher.>>

In the sense that they're all members of a party with an anti-gay agenda.

A lot of them go further than merely being members of the party, though.  They're OVERT or explicit gay-bashers, making a point of stating their anti-gay, "family values" position as if merely being a member of an anti-gay party weren't a strong enough anti-gay statement. 

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 02:17:31 PM »
actually this could a good character test for the party
alot of his supposed friends abandoned him
but some simply state they don`t agree or support the lifestyle but are still his friend.
who would you trust loyalty or suppsed ethics?

Richpo64

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 02:24:20 PM »
There's no better proof how the stinking hypocrisy of the left than the respones to this post.

Thank you all very much.

lmao!

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 02:36:25 PM »
are you talking about me?
I`m talking about loyalty to friends
is this enough to cut loose.
whats funny about that?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »
Something isn't adding up here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20467347/

Especially the part about the ring hand.

Cop seems to have an attitude too.

Knutey

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 07:13:11 PM »
are you talking about me?
I`m talking about loyalty to friends
is this enough to cut loose.
whats funny about that?

He doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about. He just makes this shit up as he goes along like his butt buddy, the Bushidiot.

Knutey

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 07:20:23 PM »
Something isn't adding up here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20467347/

Especially the part about the ring hand.

Cop seems to have an attitude too.

It adds up perfectly. Craig is lying like a rug and making up phony excuses for his failures just like your Bushidiot Hero.
Cops are supposed to have an attitude. They come across creeps like Craig all the time. What strikes me most about you Repub pervs is that you are so twisted that you cant be satisfied by regular cocksucking and buttfucking , but need to get your rocks off in the grossest way imaginable. Hitting on cops in a mensroom and textmessaging male minors for Chrissake. LMFAO!

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 07:41:48 PM »
It adds up perfectly. Craig is lying like a rug and making up phony excuses for his failures just like your Bushidiot Hero.
Cops are supposed to have an attitude. They come across creeps like Craig all the time. What strikes me most about you Repub pervs is that you are so twisted that you cant be satisfied by regular cocksucking and buttfucking , but need to get your rocks off in the grossest way imaginable. Hitting on cops in a mensroom and textmessaging male minors for Chrissake. LMFAO!

Did you even listen to the tape?

Explain how the left hand is the one under the stall when the cop was to his right and his feet didn't turn. The cop was very specific that he saw the wedding band. Even asked if he had had it on his right hand.

I don't know if Craig is  a cruiser or not. I do think that this arrest was part of revenue enhancement days. And as the cop said most plead guilty just so they can pay a fine and catch their connection.

The airport equivalent of a speed trap. Stinging gays.

Wasn't Mikey the one saying Minnesota was a perfect example of a progressive state, where tolerance shines?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »
<<Wasn't Mikey the one saying Minnesota was a perfect example of a progressive state, where tolerance shines? >>

I never said that.  Find me the quote and the context and if any further explanation is needed, I'll be happy to explain.