Author Topic: Dems block Obama's Save-my-Job's Bill  (Read 1651 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Dems block Obama's Save-my-Job's Bill
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 11:51:40 AM »
Only a weak president wouldn't be able to get his own party to act (on his silly waste of money)  but of course he would have to have a decent plan and Obama's plan sucks same as his job performance as a phony president. These creeps aren't fooling anyone by trying to blame Republicans but hey I would be proud to say I defeated the stupid plan. Give the Republicans credit for defeating Obama!! He's a big fat loser!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 12:18:11 PM »
LOL....great images, Cu4     8)   Did Schultz REALLY say that??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 02:45:58 PM »
I am all for Obama's plan being passed. If it takes a delay to drum up the votes, that is just fine with me. Harry Reid knows his party and the Senate better than I do.

You whiffed on that one, didn't you? Have you ever been right about anything?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »
Well, at leas I can agree with Tee, on Obama's lying

Obama blasts, mocks Senate GOP
By Sam Youngman - 10/17/11

President Obama launched a three-day bus tour through two states critical to his 2012 reelection campaign by kicking Senate Republicans for blocking his jobs bill, saying he is breaking up his plan because "maybe they just couldn't understand the whole thing at once."

Speaking in Asheville, N.C., Obama challenged Congress to pass his $447 billion jobs bill in "bite-sized pieces," stating with legislation to provide funding to cash-starved states to pay for teachers, police officers and firefighters. 

(read, Unions)

The president said that in blocking his bill, Senate Republicans — he did not mention the two Democratic 'no' votes — "said 'no' to you."

"Sixty-three percent support the jobs bill I put forward," Obama said. "One hundred percent of Republican senators voted against it. That doesn't make any sense, does it?"

(YO Mr. President......you didn't even have a majority of DEMOCRATS)

Obama, minus a tie and jacket, appeared in full campaign mode as he railed against Republicans. The crowd got into the spirit, chanting "four more years."

Hearing that, Obama said that while he's grateful for the sentiment, he wants the jobs bill to pass now.

"I appreciate the four more years, but right now I'm thinking about the next 13 months," Obama said.

The president's trip, ostensibly focused on building support for his jobs act, is taking Obama to two states — North Carolina and Virginia — that he won in 2008 but are expected to be difficult for the president to carry in four years. Obama was the first Democrat in a generation to win in both places.

A year after Obama's historic victory, Virginia elected a Republican governor. And last year, the two states shifted back to the Republican party as a slew of incumbent Democrats in the House went down to defeat.

Obama told the crowd that the first piece he wants the Senate to pass is $35 billion for states to put teachers, police officers and fire fighters back to work.

If the separate jobs proposal is blocked, Obama told the crowd, "then they're not going to have to answer to me — they're going to have to answer to you."

"I need you to give Congress a piece of your mind," Obama said. "These members of Congress work for you. If they're not delivering, it's time to let them know."

Obama also discussed the Republican jobs plan, called the "Real American Jobs Act," saying it "boils down to a few basic ideas: they want to gut regulations, they want to let Wall Street do whatever it wants, they want to drill more and they want to repeal healthcare reform."

The president said that the Republican plan means "dirtier air, dirtier water, less people with health insurance."

"So far, at least, I feel better about my plan," Obama said.

....................and where's the MSM calling Obama on this??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 06:50:51 PM »
   Opposition to this Jobs plan is Bi-Partizen, is'nt that a good thing?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 07:07:22 PM »
Not according to Biden.  According to the "new civil tone" that Obama's administration insisted it was going to be ushered in, that would be bi-partisan support of more rape & murder