Author Topic: Obama won't be talking about Christian Mom brutally murdered by blacks!  (Read 8142 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama won't be talking about Christian Mom brutally murdered by blacks!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2015, 09:45:23 AM »
Zimmerman was stupid, and if he were here, and honest he would say "I was stupid".

His stupid action had seriously impacted his life and career. No good has come from his stupidity.

He had no good reason to get out of his car and every good reason to just drive on down the street and call the cops. Even the police told him to do just that, anfd it was clearly what he should have done. He was not any sort of official neighborhood watch.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2015, 10:25:33 AM »
What he did was point out a very dangerous flaw in the law. You can ignore a 911 warning and place yourself in greater danger legally. now we know its still selfdefense even though your knowing to into greater risk

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2015, 01:19:11 PM »
No law can sure stupid. He was told to stay in his car by the people at 911 and he was stupid and refused to follow their advice.
I bet sirs, as dumb as he is, would have stayed in his car as well.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2015, 03:20:05 PM »
He was not told, it was suggested, and he had no legal mandate to stay.  Period. 

Your opinion of Zimmerman's actions AFTER the fact are duly noted.  His actions DURING the fact, were well within reason, since he would have no way of knowing he'd be attacked for simply keeping an eye on someone suspicious, until the police arrived
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2015, 03:36:05 PM »
I did state legally 911 can be ignore. But im stating the risk is higher. But note anyone who jobs involved 911 cannot ignore it or face termination. Im not allow to ignore it and all my co-workers cant also.

I think zimmerman may of risked his watch duty by ignoring it also.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »
Precisely.  It's easy, and intellectually lazy now, to claim he acted stupid.  We all can look back at past actions, and determine what we could have done better.  That's how we learn so much.  Based on everything we've been privy to, Zimmerman acted with a conscious effort to simply keep an eye on someone he believed was acting suspiciously, until the police he had contacted, arrived.  This belief was validated by how he was subsequently attacked by Martin. 

Yes, had he stayed in his car, Martin would likely be alive today.

It can also be said, that had Martin not attacked and beating Zimmerman to a pulp, he'd still be alive today as well
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2015, 05:40:05 PM »
  I think there is a wide disparity between walking about and eyeballing someone , and jumping onto someone and slamming their head onto the pavement.

You may argue that both were not the smartest possible choice , but there is no equivalence .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2015, 05:44:29 PM »
Both Martin and Zimmerman were stupid fools acting out their macho.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2015, 05:47:52 PM »
  I do not accept the equivalence.

Which one had no right to walk around in his home neighborhood?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2015, 05:52:27 PM »
You can have rights, but there is also such a thing as stupid. Both Martin and Zimmerman has a "right" to be walking about in the rain. Both were stupid guys looking for trouble. I could run out of innocent electrons enumerating all the stupid things I have a right to do that I refrain from doing because they are stupid.

If you pick a fight, you are likely to find one. They were both trying to pick a fight.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2015, 06:18:57 PM »
  I think there is a wide disparity between walking about and eyeballing someone , and jumping onto someone and slamming their head onto the pavement.

You may argue that both were not the smartest possible choice , but there is no equivalence .

100% agreed

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2015, 10:55:17 PM »
You can have rights, but there is also such a thing as stupid. Both Martin and Zimmerman has a "right" to be walking about in the rain. Both were stupid guys looking for trouble. I could run out of innocent electrons enumerating all the stupid things I have a right to do that I refrain from doing because they are stupid.

If you pick a fight, you are likely to find one. They were both trying to pick a fight.

You are insisting on equivalence?

When they were both walking about and being suspicious there may have been equivalence.

But Travon Martin acted on his suspicion with a physical attack, Mr. Zimmerman acted on his suspicion with a call to the police.

This is not equivalent.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 01:01:22 AM »
BINGO!!