Author Topic: The American Century 21st that is  (Read 13769 times)

BSB

Re: The American Century 21st that is
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 02:13:48 AM »
You didn't object to anything, blower. You sat up there in snowblower land objecting in your dreams, maybe. We don't even know if you did that. And you don't do anymore than that now. You come in here and run off at the mouth pushing all your garbage about Stalin and those Nazi bitches, and that's it. You're a pro murder, pro rape, pro female infant killing, immoral thug, with the brain of a walnut, and a yellow stripe down your back.

BSB

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 03:12:21 AM »
<<You didn't object to anything, blower. You sat up there in snowblower land objecting in your dreams, maybe. We don't even know if you did that.>>

I objected to every fucking war the US has been in since the end of WWII, which you know very well from reading my posts.  Never supported a single one of them.  You're losing it, moron.

<<You come in here and run off at the mouth pushing all your garbage about Stalin . . . >>

You don't know shit about Stalin.  He and the Red Army are responsible for the deaths of more Nazis than all the other Allied forces combined.  Fuck off with your anti-Stalin, anti-Soviet bullshit you Nazi-loving bullshitter.  Go back and jerk off to your Cold War comic books.

<<and those Nazi bitches>>

YOU'RE the one who brought them up, dipshit, with your phony weeping and moaning over their alleged fate at the hands of the Red Army as if it was the greatest fucking tragedy in the history of the human race.  If you need to sob your little heart out at the horribleness of man's inhumanity to man, go read up on a real wartime atrocity programn like Operation Phoenix.  What's the matter, pussy, there aren't enough real American crimes to bemoan, you've got to go back and find phony Soviet ones?  You're pathetic.

<<You're a pro murder . . . >>

That's rich, coming from a former member of the U.S. Army.

<<pro rape . . . >>

ditto

<<pro female infant killing . . . >>

and that's just a fucking lie

<< immoral thug . . . >>

Look in the fucking mirror, moron.  I don't have anything to be ashamed of.

<<with the brain of a walnut . . . >>

LOL.  If my brain's the size of a walnut, then yours must be microscopic.

<<and a yellow stripe down your back. >>

Yellow stripe, eh?  I'm not the one who advocates invading backward Third World countries who don't even possess a fighting air force and bombing the shit out of defenceless families safely from an underground bunker in Nevada.  I'm not the one who approves of attacks launched from warships on homes.  I'm not the one who authorized the WP attacks on the civilians of Falluja or the napalm on the people of Viet Nam.  Fuck you, my friend, I know all about yellow stripes and who's got'em.  Go fuck yourself.

BSB

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »
I wonder if history has turned you into the blowhard you are, or if you're just self made?

BSB

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 01:07:48 PM »
I wonder if history has turned you into the blowhard you are, or if you're just self made?

BSB

Hope you are entertaining yourself because we aren't impressed.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 01:55:32 PM »
<<I wonder if history has turned you into the blowhard you are, or if you're just self made?>>

Funny eh?  I was just wondering myself whether you were born a dumb-ass vainglorious prick or if your former occupation turned you into one.

BSB

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 04:03:56 PM »
Ah, a self made blowhard.

BSB

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 04:10:37 PM »
Sorry, but you're starting to bore me.  Aren't there any more Cold War comic books that you'd like to read one-handed?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011, 08:49:13 PM »
Kramer that's strike two.

BSB

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 10:44:23 PM »
Well, actually Blowhard(1), Stalin was killing everything that walked prior to WWII, and therefore prior to the cold war that followed it.

1. I know you're trying to lessen the name calling in here, BT, but what can you do? This guy is going around calling everyone a nazi, a nazi lover, or saying, that women is a nazi bitch, those women were nazi bitches, America is like Nazi Germany, on and on. So hey, a blowhard is a blowhard. That's better than addressing his real problem which is that he clearly isn't zipped all the way up. Toys in the attic, that kind of thing, you get my point.

BSB

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 11:17:32 PM »
<<Well, actually Blowhard(1), Stalin was killing everything that walked prior to WWII, and therefore prior to the cold war that followed it.>>

Well, it's not surprising to see that you're just as ill-informed about events preceding WWII as you are about the events following it.  Consistency is good.  Across-the-board ignorance is much better than spotty ignorance, isn't it?

<<1. I know you're trying to lessen the name calling in here, BT, but what can you do? >>

Attaboy, BSB:  RESIST lessening the name calling!!!  Let's have all-out flame war or nothing.  Total war, as Dr. Goebbels used to call it.  Let everything burn.

<<This guy is going around calling everyone a nazi, a nazi lover, or saying, that women is a nazi bitch, those women were nazi bitches, America is like Nazi Germany, on and on.>>

Well, cry me a fucking river!  What normal human being could read his posts and not break down into a weeping and sobbing freak-out?  It's too much to bear, BT.  I'm only human and I can't take any more.

<< So hey, a blowhard is a blowhard. >>

Yeah and a dipshit fascist pig is a dipshit fascist pig.  Wow, we're really making headway here.  Resolving every challenge insult for insult.  What fantastic debating skills, on both sides.  This is the match of the century, folks!!

<<That's better than addressing his real problem which is that he clearly isn't zipped all the way up. Toys in the attic, that kind of thing, you get my point. is a lot brighter than I am and knows a helluva lot more about everything than I do. WTF can you do about THAT, BT, if you get my driff?  Can you ban him for being smarter than me?>>

Oy.

<<Oy.>>

BSB

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 11:30:20 PM »
Notice Blowhard didn't enlarge on his claim about events prior to WWII. You know why, because his head is up his ass. Stalin lost his mind in the 30s, long before the cold war.

You got nothing moron.

BSB

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2011, 11:39:26 PM »
There's no point debating anything seriously with you, BSB, it just degenerates into hysterical fits of weeping and bitching and name-calling.  I've decided not to waste any more of my time debating you.  I'm not your fucking history professor.  Read what you want, believe what you want.  I'll debate anyone who's prepared to argue from a platform of sanity, whether they agree with me or not.   And a modicum of civility.  You're just too far out there for my comfort zone.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »
   Everyone that does not love Stalin thinks him a stupid cruel thug.

Then what love him love him enough to overlook little foibles like forbidding real science , engendering famines , invading neighboring countrys for aggrandisement,locking away engineers and decimateing his armys officer corps.

And then of course there is making common cause with the Natzis , seeming stupid and vunerable enough to attract invasion, ordering his soldiers to fight unarmed and unfed, forbidding retreat as their regiments were encircled and destroyed over and over.

Stalin just was not perfect and some of us are a bit picky.

BSB

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 12:20:09 AM »
Ha ha, that's right Blowhard, you got nothin'. You're a fraud.

Stalin was pure evil long before WWII. I don't usually use evil as a noun but in this case I think it's appropriate. Anyone who wants to see what Stalin was up to the 1930s, google Stalin 1930s. It's that simple and Blowhard didn't even have the common courtesy to try. He knew he was wrong. The truth is Stalin was so bad that history hasn't been able to come to grips with it yet. He was even killing everybody in the parties committee.

BSB

P.S. "Stalin just was not perfect...."

Read up on Stalin Plane, I think you're a tad off. Stalin was a mad man.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 12:45:52 AM »
  You like Stalin even less than I do?

Bless your heart.

I am a bit down on Mao ,Ho and  Castro as well, MT provides the best defense of them I have ever seen.

Where elese can I get that?

If you  and I compare notes it will just be more or less all in the same direction, like a tug of war with one team made of sumo wrestlers and the other team made of manikins.

I  have more fun with you on topics where I am either in opposition or where I am relitively ignorant.
       What is the game where we already both know the facts and agree on what they mean?