Author Topic: Pat Robertson endorses Rudy  (Read 14147 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pat Robertson endorses Rudy
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2007, 01:17:03 AM »

The point was about the supposed act of bullying, as if THAT's all we're doing.

Again, I don't recall saying that.

Despite my repeating it yet again in the prior response, you never apparently said it?      ::)    LOL.....ok Prince, whatever you say. 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2007, 06:33:05 AM »

Despite my repeating it yet again in the prior response, you never apparently said it?

Yes, despite you repeating a meaning that I never expressed, yes, I never said it. I'm glad you find that amusing. The joke is on you.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2007, 02:46:03 PM »
Actually the joke is in demonstrating precisely what you said you didn't say.

yuk yuk I guess is the appropriate response now      :-\
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »

Then you told the joke poorly, because you haven't demonstrated that at all. Of course, you can't point to where I said what I didn't say, because I didn't say it. So again, the joke is on you.

yuk yuk I guess is the appropriate response now

At this point, I'm gonna have to go with a 'meh'.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 04:47:58 PM »

Then you told the joke poorly, because you haven't demonstrated that at all. Of course, you can't point to where I said what I didn't say, because I didn't say it. So again, the joke is on you.

Ummm, yea, that's it.  What's been typed really wasn't typed.  It's all just a figment of our imagination     ::)

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 08:31:38 PM by sirs »

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 05:33:03 PM »

Ummm, yea, that's it.  What's been typed really wasn't typed.  It's all just a figment of our imagination

Tell you what, Sirs, if you can find a quote where I actually said some version of "we simply want to go bully people, like some mean kid on the block staking out his territory, and just making the neighbors mad at us" rather than just a quote where I used the word "bully" then I will be perfectly happy to publicly admit it. I'm pretty sure, however, that I never said anything like that. So at this point, yeah, I have to go with it being a figment of your imagination.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2007, 07:21:18 PM »
I have my opinion, same as yours regarding our simply wanting to bully people and other nations

You don't have to assume anything, you can read about Ron Paul's view on terrorism: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/?tag=Terrorism

Thanks for the link.

Robert Pape, author of "Dying to Win," explains the strategic logic of suicide terrorism. Pape has collected a database of every suicide terrorist attack between 1980 and 2004, all 462 of them. His conclusions are enlightening and crucial to our understanding the true motivation behind the attacks against Western nations by Islamic terrorists. After his exhaustive study, Pape comes to some very important conclusions.
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/115/suicide-terrorism/

I am surprised at the number of suicide bombings being so low I would have guessed above a thousand. 462 Kamikazes would have made just one WWII battle , perhaps they are not as motivated as they pretend.

Suicide bombing was rare for the Japanese too until they started to run low on war resources , suicide as a war tactic is a sign of desperation more than a sign of dedication.

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2007, 07:31:08 PM »

I'd vote for Clinton II before I'd vote for Rudy.

Don't vote for either one. Vote for Ron Paul.

I have to admit, I am intrigued by Paul.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2007, 08:33:47 PM »

Ummm, yea, that's it.  What's been typed really wasn't typed.  It's all just a figment of our imagination

Tell you what, Sirs, if you can find a quote where I actually said some version of "we simply want to go bully people, like some mean kid on the block staking out his territory, and just making the neighbors mad at us" rather than just a quote where I used the word "bully" then I will be perfectly happy to publicly admit it.

So bully doesn't mean bully in your dictionary.  Ooookaaaay      ::)

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 11:41:29 PM »

So bully doesn't mean bully in your dictionary.  Ooookaaaay

Hm. I did not say that either. I'm sensing a pattern here. But I don't feel like another round of this game, so let's just drop it.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2007, 02:28:00 AM »
So bully doesn't mean bully in your dictionary.  Ooookaaaay

Hm. I did not say that either. I'm sensing a pattern here. But I don't feel like another round of this game, so let's just drop it.

At this point Prince, this "who's on 1st" bit has grown exceedingly tiresome as well.  The pattern is pretty transparent, you didn't say what said, but didn't say, what's on 2nd, and the bully is on 3rd.  Whatever      ::)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2007, 06:11:10 PM »
Bill would bar licensing undocumented workers
By Martin C. Evans
Newsday
Article Launched: 11/08/2007 01:32:23 AM PST

WASHINGTON - Tossing a hot potato to the Democrats at the urging of presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani, U.S. Rep. Peter King said he would introduce legislation that would bar New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer from offering drivers licenses to undocumented immigrants.

"What Eliot Spitzer is doing in New York highlights to me how dangerous this is and why we have to stop it," said King, R-N.Y.

King's gambit could be a boost for Giuliani, who Wednesday urged King and Texas Republican Rep. Pete Sessions to introduce the legislation.

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2007, 07:49:22 PM »
Should undocumented immigrants get driver's licenses? If they don't, then they will jsut drive anyway to get to work and then look at the mess.
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2007, 10:43:36 PM »
Should undocumented immigrants get driver's licenses?

No.  You don't REWARD unlawful activity

If they don't, then they will jsut drive anyway to get to work and then look at the mess.

If they break the law, they're to reap the repercussions