Author Topic: U.S.: 'Demonic' militants sent women to bomb markets in Iraq  (Read 3050 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: U.S.: 'Demonic' militants sent women to bomb markets in Iraq
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 12:53:46 PM »
<<So, are you saying that the Muslim religion highly vlaues their women? If so, let's debate that premise (as he smacks his lips).>>

OK, let's.  If you value your jewellery, do you keep it lying around loose or do you keep it in a closed jewel box?  Muslim women don't parade around half-naked with their T & A on display for every lecherous male eye like mine.  Western women aren't valued for anything except sex objects, which is the reason for the permissible areas of skin and hair display.  (Boy, would my wife kill me if she read this post!  It's tongue-in-cheek, honey, honest!  Tongue in cheek!)

Muslim culture values women so highly that men are allowed four wives.  It would be cruel and unnecessarily limiting to restrict men to only one.  We, OTOH, value dollars very highly in our free enterprise society.  Do you see any law limiting the number of dollars any man can have to one?  The very fact of our monogamy is proof in itself of the relatively LOW value that we place upon women, when we are careful to impose no such limits on what is really valuable to us, like money.

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »
Perhaps when I return from Lean Six Sigma training... ;D
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 01:08:19 PM »
<<And how do you know they were civilians as opposed to insurgents masquerading as civilians? Did you take a poll?>>

How did you know the suicide bombers were retarded women?  Did you examine the bodies?  Did you speak to their families?  Perhaps had the chance to administer a few IQ tests in Arabic before they set out on their mission? 

Let me know when you figure out how an insurgent can masquerade as a four-year-old child or a senior citizen or a middle-aged mother or grandparent?  Those are some disguises!  I'd like to try them out myself.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 01:10:20 PM »
Holy shit!  There are still Six Sigma courses?  What's next, EST?   :)

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 01:15:23 PM »
The University System of Georgia is all over it like mosquitoes to fresh blood.
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »
So, what do you think? Are these suicide bombing women insane because they are inhabited by demons?
The NT claims that both humans and pigs can be provoked into irrational behavior by being invaded by demons.

Has Al Qaeda or the Shiites enlisted the help of <echobox ON> SATAN? <echobox OFF>.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 03:03:41 PM »
That (Six Sigma) is SO last century.  I haven't seen anything written about it since the 90s.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 10:50:53 PM »
<<So, are you saying that the Muslim religion highly vlaues their women? If so, let's debate that premise (as he smacks his lips).>>

OK, let's.  If you value your jewellery, do you keep it lying around loose or do you keep it in a closed jewel box?  Muslim women don't parade around half-naked with their T & A on display for every lecherous male eye like mine.  Western women aren't valued for anything except sex objects, which is the reason for the permissible areas of skin and hair display.  (Boy, would my wife kill me if she read this post!  It's tongue-in-cheek, honey, honest!  Tongue in cheek!)

Muslim culture values women so highly that men are allowed four wives.  It would be cruel and unnecessarily limiting to restrict men to only one.  We, OTOH, value dollars very highly in our free enterprise society.  Do you see any law limiting the number of dollars any man can have to one?  The very fact of our monogamy is proof in itself of the relatively LOW value that we place upon women, when we are careful to impose no such limits on what is really valuable to us, like money.

Debate for its own sake........
That is really stepping up to the plate.

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 12:08:56 AM »
Well, it'll be a few days. I have to try to stay awake during this training first.
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 12:16:54 AM »
You're the monster.

But then, you're an insignificant little --------doing his best to pretend he's somebody.

Oops ... does that cross the line? Do the things Uncle Mike says cross a line? I know that on the streets of America retribution would be swift and sure for such remarks.

So my apologies to the membership, and I'll take my leave before I tell this --------what I really think of him.

Rich ,you are helping us to define the line.
Don't be the reason that we must draw a line.
Someone who is wrong is just wrong , that is all.
Thank God for them .

The more opposite to you they are , the sharper you get straightening them out.

Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 12:25:49 AM »
Perhaps when I return from Lean Six Sigma training... ;D

Last time I was on a lean team , we painte the floors in eight hangars.

That is all we did, we painted the floor white , with party colored boxes here and there to put every aircraft and toolbox in its proper place .

We did this for the C-141 maintenience hangars , the last year tha the C-141 was in comission ,  the  following  year  the C-141  was  retired .

I attended Lean training and wound up on a painting crew in which no one cared what I thought , very disillusioning.

It may be that Six S or Lean can be a terriffic program for eliminateing waste , but from my experience it is also possible to cause great waste and call it Lean.