Author Topic: Gleeful at Failure, Stupid over Incompetence: The Way Forward Anyhow  (Read 3681 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gleeful at Failure, Stupid over Incompetence: The Way Forward Anyhow
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 11:40:54 PM »
"Maybe Juniorbush could take back his stuff about the "Axis of Evil"."

The truth hurts worst , it is really the bare and bald truthfullness of President Bush that has always been his most irritateing feature.

"... and perhaps recognition of Iran's right to produce nuclear fuel for the purpose of generating electricity."

This is not true , they lie when they say that they want electric power,the only reason that Iran wants Nuclear power is to kill Xavior Onasis , Plane _Talker
and everyone located in between , or at least threaten to kill us.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 09:06:45 AM »
Everyone and my cat knows that the American public has no stomach for a protracted and large occupation force in Iraq. Everyone knows that the Iraqi people already favor our withdrawal, and that it is only a matter of time before they ask the US to leave.

The timetable is understood.

As Gandhi said to the British press. "Eventually, you will just leave."

And so it was written, and so it came to pass.

It is unlikely that both the US and the Iraqis government will want an occupation force for any extended period of time.

Observe that Iran and Syria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Jordan are unlikely to lose their interests in Iraq. The US can leave the neighborhood, but the neighbors are there to stay forever.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 11:39:29 AM »
Everyone and my cat knows that the American public has no stomach for a protracted and large occupation force in Iraq. Everyone knows that the Iraqi people already favor our withdrawal, and that it is only a matter of time before they ask the US to leave.

It does not require only waiting , it also requires killing a lot of people , If you do not kill many thousands of innocent people the Americans will stay for decades.

The Insurgents have killed most of the people killed in the last two years and haveing controll is why.

The rule is whoever is best at killing should have all the rights .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 12:50:29 PM »

=================================
It does not require only waiting , it also requires killing a lot of people , If you do not kill many thousands of innocent people the Americans will stay for decades.

The Insurgents have killed most of the people killed in the last two years and haveing controll is why.

I do not understand what you mean here, or how it relates to the fact that the US can leave the area, while the Turks, Iranians, Syrians. are there to stay.

I do not know that I have seen whether Americans are killing more insurgents or vice versa. I think that the insurgents are clearly killing more Iraqi noncombatents, though.

I do not think the word 'rights' is appropriate here., as I do not think anyone has the moral right to kill anyone unless they are clearly threatened with being killed.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 01:12:30 PM »
I think that it is plainly clear what is going to have to happen in order to get Iraq back in order.

1)  Order all US personnel to immediately evacuate.

2)  Cut a 100 billion dollar check to the Iraqi government.

3)  Tell the Iraqis to release Saddam Hussein and re-instate him to power as prime minister of the current government.

4)  Park our military in Kuwait with everything pointed at Baghdad.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 01:25:10 PM »
4)  Park our military in Kuwait with everything pointed at Baghdad.

Why bother?

If we do the first three, what is the poit of doing the fourth?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 01:59:31 PM »

=================================

I do not understand what you mean here, or how it relates to the fact that the US can leave the area, while the Turks, Iranians, Syrians. are there to stay.

I do not know that I have seen whether Americans are killing more insurgents or vice versa. I think that the insurgents are clearly killing more Iraqi noncombatents, though.

I do not think the word 'rights' is appropriate here., as I do not think anyone has the moral right to kill anyone unless they are clearly threatened with being killed.

Rights are appropriate here.

In Germany things settled down and the Marshall plan helped rebuild the devastated country.

If the Germans had not been exausted they might have mounted a resistance that would kill many thousands of innocent Germans and a few thousand American villans , this would give them the right to rule the bombed out and unrepaired Germany.

But the Germans foolishly co-operated with us , as we exploited them unmercfully , and we are not really out of there yet sixty years later.

It is plain to all of the world that the People who will rule Iraq next are the ones who earn the right by becomeing the most energetic killers.