Author Topic: American Muslims are nice  (Read 1346 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: American Muslims are nice
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 09:25:13 AM »
Trump knows nothing about Islam or he is pretending he does not know by constantly spewing nonsense,
\
What fundamentalist Christtians ratted out Tim Mc Veigh and Dylan Roof?

Trump just shoots off his mouth to get the racists riled up.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 06:50:12 PM »
I said it here many years ago and I'll say it again. I learn more about charity and ethics from muslims than from anybody else.

My brother has said often his most loyal employees are muslims. I'm not surprised about that article. I can add to it. Pretty much all the muslims i know came here out of fear of death so like a natural vetting process. Most will be loyal Americans who do not ever want to return and very critical of whats going on. But amusingly very annoyed with how we do things here. Cracks me up

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 04:58:00 AM »
....................Pretty much all the muslims i know came here out of fear of death so like a natural vetting process. .............

Would this explain why there is less trouble with American Muslims than with European Muslims?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 09:10:17 AM »
The Muslims that have been involved in violence have been recent immigrants or the children of recent immigrants.
The US got LOTS of Lebanese immigrants and Iranian immigrants due to the changes of governments in those countries, and so far, they have not been involved in any sort of terrorism.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 01:29:10 PM »
But interestingly we can't say that about home grown kids. Ex. Johnny Lin  walker. And not just Muslims ones. Timothy  mcvegh. People actually tried to ignore that happen and quote definition to not count him. Don't forget the Klan.