Author Topic: Gerald Ford has died at age 93  (Read 7069 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gerald Ford has died at age 93
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2006, 04:33:18 PM »
The point is that Science emphatically supports the theory of a massive coverup of a massive conspiracy.

Now don't that sums things up nicely       :D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 04:54:30 PM »
Your general cherrypicking at this thing is ridiculous when people who were present have spent the last 43 years looking at this thing and coming up again and again with Oswald (at least not the man who was call Oswald) not even having anything to do with the assassination act itself.

"Cherrypicking" is what science does. Break it down into pieces and see which are real and which aren't.

As I said, science supports the single shooter theory. Personal observations under pressure can be (and usually are) wrong. Witness that JAMA article I cited that showed that 73% of time, emergency room doctors are wrong with determining entry and exit wounds. The 3 pathologists on the case have all agreed that the throat was an exit wound. Yet, you claim that the emergency room doctors (which are wrong 73% of the time) are a better source than the pathologists, even though they admit that knew nothing about a shot from behind, they were speculating purely on the basis of the head wound they saw. You also believe the illustration of the "magic bullet" path in "High Treason" when the photograph of the wound on Kennedy's body is clearly higher on the body than that shown in the illustration, and the photograph also matches the documentation produced by others.

And sound is routinely misinterpreted. For instance, if you're standing on straight railroad tracks with your eyes closed and facing along the tracks, and you hear a train whistle in the distance, you can determine if it's moving toward you or away from you, but not if it's front of you or behind you. You have to rotate your head to one side to determine which direction it's coming from. A grassy knoll can easily echo a gunshot. I know that when I was on the 50 yard pistol range at the shooting range in Baltimore, the rifle shots from the 600 yard range sounded like they were coming from the woods behind the range, and not the shooting stand (there was a dirt berm between the ranges, so the sound would travel back into the woods, then echo back to where I was).

The film has problems because it's been documented that a number of the frames were damaged during developing. A "plume of smoke" doesn't indicate a gunshot. Modern firearms use "smokeless" powder.

The necessary conspiracy is too complicated to have remained undisclosed this length of time. Complex conspiracies always have some member eventually spilling the beans.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2006, 06:13:01 PM »
You also believe the illustration of the "magic bullet" path in "High Treason" when the photograph of the wound on Kennedy's body is clearly higher on the body than that shown in the illustration, and the photograph also matches the documentation produced by others.

Interestingly, both the diagram and that photograph appeared in High Treason. You would think they'd have provided some explanation, considering they contradict each other. It was that kind of sloppiness that killed the credibility of that book for me. The authors primarily railed against the Warren Commission's conclusion, but were never able to advance an alternate theory. Basically, all they had to say was, "Something ain't right here!".

For all that, the book does provide a lot of excellent source material, for anyone interested in that sort of thing.
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 07:30:43 PM »
I thought part of his skull went flying off onto the back of the limo (isn't that why Jackie was crawling on the limo?).  Where is that in these photos or drawings?   It didn't happen?
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2006, 07:34:46 PM »
 A "plume of smoke" doesn't indicate a gunshot. Modern firearms use "smokeless" powder.

So what does it indicate?
 A black powder rifle on the grassy knoll?
Perhaps an air rifle?

I tend to think that a Lucky Strike would be entirely different.
It's very obvious that the MLK shooting involved a lot more people than James L. Ray, and Sirhan Sirhan and Osward are pretty unlikely assassins as well.

I doubt that any of this will ever really be known, and preventing more skullduggery is a lot more important now, anyway.'
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2006, 09:59:28 PM »
I thought part of his skull went flying off onto the back of the limo (isn't that why Jackie was crawling on the limo?).  Where is that in these photos or drawings?   It didn't happen?

No. Jackie said that she was trying to get to the security detail.

So what does it indicate?

More than likely, a witness that was mistaken.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)