Author Topic: Iron dome is working  (Read 3985 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Iron dome is working
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »
There are fanatics on both sides, and as always when violence begins, they become the focus of all commentary. Both sides justify killing their opponents. The Zionists are a lot better at this, because they have a larger budget, and kill more of their enemies. But in the long run, none of this accomplishes anything, other than to magnify the hatred between the factions.

It was better and more logical when there was just David and Goliath and some spectators who agreed that they would go along with the outcome.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2014, 04:20:37 PM »
The funny thing here is that no one is denying fanatics on any side.  The realty is that one side of this issue however has a mandate to see the other side cease to exist.  That's not present the other way around
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2014, 04:41:39 PM »
The Jewish fanatics claim that there is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They call the Israeli Palestinians in the Knesset ,"Israeli Arabs".

Hamas; spokesmen are nut cases.  Hyperbole and rhetoric are their favorite things.

Each and every sura of the Koran begins, "In the name of Allah, the great, the compassionate, the merciful". All save th4e "Satanic Verses"

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2014, 01:12:43 AM »
Whatever Jewish fanatics that there are, DON'T RUN THE GOVERNMENT.  Are you not grasping the difference yet??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2014, 08:11:32 AM »
They are a part of a coalition in the present government, and as such, they throw wrenches into the machinery each and every time negotiations are proposed, and that is why none have been possible.
 That is why Hamas has gained popularity.

I think it is time to give up on sending aid to Israel and anyone else, or at least threaten seriously to do so. Netanyahu will never bring about a 2 state solution, just as Hamas will not, either.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2014, 11:03:13 AM »
Popularity among....whom?  Whatever "popularity" they have comes with the propaganda that they push, that they're the supposed victims in this debacle.  Any popularity with the Palestinians is do largely to the ongoing education of Palestinian children of just how evil Israel is supposed to be.  Popularity among any Muslims in general, is along those lines, and fed with the images of Palestinians getting killed.  And in all those ignorant positions, there is no Israeli Government action calling upon the eradication of the Palestinian people.  So you can opine about "wrenches" all you want, the FACT remains that the only side that is calling for the destruction of anyone is Hamas and the radicals that run their government

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2014, 11:50:13 AM »
Yeah, whatever.

Who even gives a shit.

All I say is that i am tired of financing this crap. We sent bazillions to Israel. We have no obligation to do this, most Americans are not concerned with Israel or the Palestinians. We send diplomat after diplomat and these jerks refuse to move a finger. Neither side is worth a damn. Israelis can come to the US or Canada and no one will bother them.

God did not award real estate to anyone, and even if he did, then he sent the Romans to throw out the Jews long ago.

Hamas is a bunch of ignorant fanatics, and I have no control over what they tell their children. I don't think that that justifies Israel constantly colonizing the West Bank.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2014, 12:02:55 PM »
Yeah, whatever.

Who even gives a shit.

I do...as does every mother who's lost a child in this conflict.

God did not award real estate to anyone, and even if he did, then he sent the Romans to throw out the Jews long ago.

So, trying to justify the actions and rhetoric of Hamas I see.  Sad

Hamas is a bunch of ignorant fanatics, and I have no control over what they tell their children. I don't think that that justifies Israel constantly colonizing the West Bank.

They're not, but at least you're recognzing what Hamas is doing and educating the children in.  Until Muslims & Palestinians start loving their children more than they hate Israelis, there will never be peace....period

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2014, 07:42:27 PM »
There is no way that I can return dead children to life or prevent the Israelis from killing more of them. I have written my Senators and Congresswoman, but this is Miami and Israel is never criticized here. So far, the Hamas rockets have not killed any children, or so I have heard.

This could and should have been settled long ago by forcing Israel to  agree to terms or lose all US support. Now it has simply gone too far it seems. i support neither side: they are all fanatics.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2014, 07:57:03 PM »
There is no way that I can return dead children to life or prevent the Israelis from killing more of them.

EGADS....ENOUGH WITH THE IRRELEVANT DEFLECTIONS.   :o   This has nothing to do with who has some magical ability to manipuate time.  This isn't Dr. Who...this is simply current reality.  Yes, it could have been settled long ago.  BUT NOT UNTIL ONE SIDE REMOVES FROM ITS MANDATE THE CESSATION OF THE OTHER SIDE.  And hint, this doesn't require Israel to do a damn thing.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2014, 07:42:30 AM »
Israel has the obligation to bargain in good faith. But every time talks are scheduled, they start adding to their colonies or takeovers and the Plaestinians withdraw. Thois has happened right under your nose dozens of times.

What is this "hint" crap?

Playing some child's game here, sirs?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2014, 01:05:33 PM »
Israel has no obligation at this point except defend itself.  It has shown plenty of good faith, but unfortunately the side they're "bargaining with" has as part of their bargain the cessation of the state of Israel.  There is no "good faith" to bargain with, until that changes

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2014, 01:38:51 PM »
The negotiations thus far that I was referring to have been between the PLO, which has not denied Israels' right to exist, and Israel. Hamas was elected by the people of Gaza, the PLO by the people of the West Bank

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2014, 02:26:38 PM »
So far, the Hamas rockets have not killed any children, or so I have heard.

That is a neat trick, how indeed does Hamas avoid this?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2014, 09:45:38 PM »
The rockets are extremely inaccurate. I suppose some Hamas types might be happy if they actually hit a child, but I doubt if they all would.  The odds are small that they will hit anyone.