General Category > 3DHS

What he really meant to say was...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Plane:
  If it was all gone or was all being properly disposed of , then I am still perplexed at Saddam chaseing all of the inspectors out for several years.

If thise guys had told the UN that Saddam was clean in 97 or 98 the UN would have been eager to lift the sanctions.

sirs:

--- Quote from: hnumpah on October 14, 2006, 07:00:39 PM ---Actually, many of us who are rational believe the WMD story was an excuse, backed by cherry picked and bogus intel, and the real reason was something else; and that other supposedly rational people were sucked in by it.

--- End quote ---

It's just too bad that the facts debunk that notion of cherry picking and alternate reasoning.  But by all means, continue with the fantasizing

BT:

--- Quote --- If it was all gone or was all being properly disposed of , then I am still perplexed at Saddam chaseing all of the inspectors out for several years.
--- End quote ---

That would also seem to indicate that Clinton's bombing of Iraq after the inspectors were thrown out really was a "wag the dog" situation.

Perhaps the international inspectors kept the disposal a secret.

hnumpah:

--- Quote ---But by all means, continue with the fantasizing
--- End quote ---

Strange how when I disagree with you, you always feel you have to point out there is something wrong with my thought processes, or that I am fantasizing, or some such bullshit.

And you wonder why I refuse to have any discussion with you, you pompous ass.

sirs:

--- Quote from: hnumpah on October 15, 2006, 12:06:31 AM ---Strange how when I disagree with you, you always feel you have to point out there is something wrong with my thought processes, or that I am fantasizing, or some such bullshit.

--- End quote ---

Persecution complex getting the best of you again, H?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version