Author Topic: The Benefits of Palestinian Economic Collapse  (Read 3833 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Benefits of Palestinian Economic Collapse
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2007, 05:54:37 PM »
Interesting choice of monkeys for your little display.

I imagine that's about what the Israeli Government thinks of Palestinians. I'm sure that when an Israeli sniper targets a Palestinian child throwing rocks and puts a .50 cal round through his head - he sure as shit cannot be thinking of the kid as a human being.

Have you any indication that this has happened?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A52966-2004May24.html
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/23/1085250870992.html
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/04/mideast/index.html

Hmmmmm....

Much nicer than suicide bombing for the purpose of killing children.

OK , not very much nicer , nor much diffrent in purpose .

I do not see a Palestinian right to complain , as if they were renouncing such tactics themselves.

If there is a Palestinian complaint it is that their tactics are less effective , not more righteous.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 05:58:48 PM »
More of your vivid imagination. It's really only interesting in the respect that we get to see how far gone some people are.

So Hamas in no threat, nor was Al Qaeda. Afterall, al Qaeda was thousands of mines away. They were a backwards bunch of guys who couldn't possibly reach us way over here in America.

Rich, I just wanted to tell you that I find you highly inspirational.

Seriously.

Everything you write in here and every article you post convinces me more completely of the opposing viewpoint.

One example: I never would have considered voting for Obama before the Frontpage article you posted and defended. Now, if he receives the nomination, I would definitely consider it.

Thanks.

I like him too and I hereby agree that he deserves your praise.

Even tho I don't think he is right , he is relying on a very good quality of persuasion and use of logic and facts to bolster his case.

I commend his example .

Now If only I could  talk him over..........nah .... I would have to search up another really good liberal to fill the slot.

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 06:23:03 PM »
Hmmmmm....

Much nicer than suicide bombing for the purpose of killing children.

OK , not very much nicer , nor much diffrent in purpose .

I do not see a Palestinian right to complain , as if they were renouncing such tactics themselves.

If there is a Palestinian complaint it is that their tactics are less effective , not more righteous.

You make the same mistake the British did. Not every Irishman was a member or sympathizer with the IRA. Most were just people like you and I, with families and jobs, trying to make ends meet.

The Palestinians are human beings, with families, jobs (if they are lucky enough to find one), and trying to scratch out a living in the dire poverty that Israel is kind enough to permit them to live in. Imagine someone you love doing a mundane task only to be shot through the head with a sniper's bullet. Imagine being rounded up and arrested because you are the wrong race or religion and you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time - years of your life in prison while your family has to find a way to support themselves.

Imagine being told that the home your family has owned for a three generations is about to be bulldozed and you and your family are being deported to a place you've never lived. Congratulations, you're a citizen of the West Bank now. You've never lived here. Your kids once went to really good schools, but now they have shit for schools to attend. There are no public services to speak of. Oh, you aren't allowed on the good highways, you have to drive on the crap roads reserved for your race. But you can sleep well at night knowing that your former family home will become a newly built set of homes only available to Jewish buyers.

But no...it isn't anything like apartheid...
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Richpo64

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 06:41:27 PM »
>>Everything you write in here and every article you post convinces me more completely of the opposing viewpoint.<<

Does your husband know? You had better check with him first.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 11:49:17 PM »
<<But no...it isn't anything like apartheid...>>

No, of course not.  How ridiculous.  But funny how they go all ape-shit when anyone dares to call it apartheid.

What scares them is that little by little, Americans are finally starting to speak out the truth about Israel.  The A-word is coming out of the closet.

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »
>>Everything you write in here and every article you post convinces me more completely of the opposing viewpoint.<<

Does your husband know? You had better check with him first.

Sure. I'll discuss it with him and see if I can make it my personal jihad.  ::)