Author Topic: Bolivian Drone  (Read 6876 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bolivian Drone
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 12:06:49 PM »
Zimmerman was simply regarded as "not Black". There are LOTS of Black Hispanics from the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Panama, Puerto Rico and Cuba.

Zimmy, of course, got to carry his gun and shoot a Black guy with it, at least in the minds of many.

"Christians" does not 'hate' Blacks, or women, or foreigners: he just thinks of himself as more deserving than they are. He believes in American Exceptionalism, which favors "real Americans", like those that inhabit his mirrors. Texans, at least White ones, are even more exceptional than the average Exceptional American,
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 12:37:01 PM »
"Christians" does not 'hate' Blacks, or women, or foreigners: he just thinks of himself as more deserving than they are. He believes in American Exceptionalism, which favors "real Americans", like those that inhabit his mirrors. Texans, at least White ones, are even more exceptional than the average Exceptional American,

More fantasy land.....more racism from our paternal liberal.
Our racist Liberal thinks non-whites need more help from gvt.
His racist thought thinks the non-whites can't make it or aren't bright enough.
Racist prefer a nanny state that holds back minorities and creates dependency.
It is a very sick person that values votes over people reaching their destiny.

Yes I believe in American Exceptionalism.
People like Governor Piyush "Bobby" Jindal.
People like Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley (Nikki Haley) Governor of South Carolina.
Ya know those supposed racist states like Louisiana and South Carolina
electing those dad-burn Governors with them funny names...well I guess
dat dont jive with the racist caricature the real racists the Liberals want to portray.
Love me some Marco Rubio too.
Skin color means NOTHING.
The REVEREND MLK had it right when he said:

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character"

If the racist Left would ever grasp that truth, we would become a better nation!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 12:44:17 PM »
I just want a fair shake on getting a job. I have to check white on my job application to increase my chances. it`s been proven that checking any other box lowers your chances.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 12:46:27 PM »
"Christians" does not 'hate' Blacks, or women, or foreigners: he just thinks of himself as more deserving than they are.

The only thing C "deserves" is the FREEDOM to believe what he believes and think what he thinks, without your micromanaging claim that you know what he thinks.  Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with deserving anything.  And that EVERYONE ELSE have that same freedom

But in some way, some how, you appear to be of the mindset that minorities deserve some sort of handout, based nothing more than on their skin color.  That Blacks and other minorities can't manage without your side taking from others to give to them.  How demeaning and condesecending is that
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 01:55:01 PM »
this issue here is not about race

Kimba....everything is about race to Liberals.
It's a tactic they use to deflect and attempt to silence differing opinions.
Sure conservatives only try to stop the Obama agenda because he's black....lol
Like conservatives didn't try to stop Bill Clinton's agenda...I guess because he was white?...lol
Like conservatives wouldn't have tried to stop HillaryCare had she been elected?
It's utter nonsense....they (the Left) know it's non-sense...but it's part of their game.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2014, 03:50:47 PM »
on my end the issue of race means limited opportunity. the very reason a lot of people of my race with vague names mark Caucasian on the job application to increase our chance to get a job interview.

earlier I stated Asian are undereducated in the united states and what I mean is Asian tend to get higher entry requirements for colleges in the U.S. and noting a common complaint that Asian tend to be lacking in the creativity index. meaning their undereducated.

remember Asians flood the secondary schools but not the primary and it`s doubtful from not fulfilling any academic requirements

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2014, 07:11:33 PM »
All my best friends are Black, right?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2014, 07:28:25 PM »
but he`s not black
somebody from both side has brought this up

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2014, 10:08:09 PM »
You fake liking the rightwingers, because you see this as a way of proving (mostly to yourselves) that you are not racists. Besides, you can like them at a distance.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2014, 10:44:31 PM »
You fake liking the rightwingers, because you see this as a way of proving (mostly to yourselves) that you are not racists. Besides, you can like them at a distance.

Whose mind did you read for this?

Why can't we like them as commentators for their commentary?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2014, 10:50:15 PM »
Besides, you can like them at a distance.

Oh so I can like Thomas Sowell "from a distance"
but disliking Obama "from a distance" makes me is racist?
Do you realize you make no sense?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 11:13:55 AM »
I realize that you make very little sense.

Someone pays Sowell to write one of his editorials. Then White guys can quote Sowells opinions, which would be recognized as racist has a White guy written them, and racist White guys can then quote Sowell and claim that the are not racist because they are quoting a Black guy.

It is the same justification when they hire a woman lawyer to represent anti-feminist positions. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »
Do you ever re-read what you post??  You contort your language so much some times. that it could make you a linguistic gymnast.  Contrary to popular leftist racist opinion, Blacks can survive on their own.  They do have a mind of their own.  They do have opinions of their own.   And they can be conservative in nature, all by themselves, with no help or push by anyone. 

When someone as articulate and so well founded in logic & common sense, such as from folks like Sowell, they can, and in his case, are payed, by someone(s) to pass that opinion onto a publication for mass appeal.  It's still HIS words, his commentary.  And he simply happens to be Black.  He's not producing them for "the white guys"  He produces them for anyone to read and either learn from or try to refute.  Rarely are they ever refuted, so instead, folks like yourself show your underlying racist animosity in demeaning a black man for daring to stray from the liberal plantation of group think. 

Sad...MLK rolling in his grave at the mutation of his message, by the folks who push that kind of victim centered group think, and the utter destruction its brought about to the African American community    >:(
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:16:16 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 07:12:10 PM »
I realize that you make very little sense.

Someone pays Sowell to write one of his editorials. Then White guys can quote Sowells opinions, which would be recognized as racist has a White guy written them, and racist White guys can then quote Sowell and claim that the are not racist because they are quoting a Black guy.

It is the same justification when they hire a woman lawyer to represent anti-feminist positions.

I suppose you know , that Mr. Sowell has never written anything that would be of any use to White Supremacy.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2014, 10:21:55 AM »
Like you would be an expert on that.