Author Topic: A Tragic Prediction  (Read 10792 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A Tragic Prediction
« on: January 12, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »
nooo, not a prediction of another murderous rampage, but a prediction of tragic legislation......mark this day, where you heard it 1st.  At least you'll hear of this legislation being proposed, though it'd have a snow ball's chance in hell to pass the current congress.  

The legislation you ask?  The left & MSM are going to use this tragic event of 5 murdered and this congresswoman being shot in the head, to push another level of "Brady-like gun legislation"  The specifics I don't know, but the left is going to use this, just as they used James Brady to get the Brady Law(s) passed, to propose some form of draconian gun control and/or doing an end around of the unFairness Doctrine

Watch and wait, but you heard it here 1st
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: A Tragic Prediction
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 01:30:22 AM »
I didn't see this comeing.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-funeral-protest-20110112,0,7494257.story

Dispicable use of a funeral for getting attention.

Does this relate to your prediction?

bsb

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 01:54:55 AM »
Sir Blowhard, "you heard it here 1st"

bsb

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 02:15:33 AM »
Sir Blowhard, "you heard it here 1st"

bsb

do you have authority to Knight people?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 02:20:03 AM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-funeral-protest-20110112,0,7494257.story

That's just sad.

bsb

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 02:51:44 AM »
>>do you have authority to Knight people?<<

I rented it. The fee is one polo pony per year to Prince Charles. For a string of ponies you can Knight the person then cut his head off if you like.

bsb

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 04:30:03 AM »

That's just sad.

Yea....imagine the gross intolerance, and legislative bigotry aimed at those church folk exercising their 1st amendment rights in building a mosque anywhere they wish........ooops, wrong outrage
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 06:19:24 AM »
Yea....imagine the gross intolerance, and legislative bigotry aimed at those church folk exercising their 1st amendment rights in building a mosque anywhere they wish........ooops, wrong outrage

Yes it is always sad when innocent people are persecuted by the mob.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 10:48:22 AM »
It is really, really probably for the best that I don't attend a funeral
of one of our soldiers where these same people are protesting.
Although these whackjobs piss me off less than Cindy Sheehan.
I see these whackjobs as plain and simple kooks, Cindy Sheehan
i see as more of an anti-American hiding behind her concerned
Mommy facade.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 11:28:59 AM »

Yea, that's it

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 11:52:41 AM »

Yea, that's it

I think it's OK to have a law that forbids people from protesting church services or a funeral at a church. Why in the world would a group need to interfere with a church service to make a point and then call it free speech? We have so many other silly laws that this law does not interfere with free speech but does protect people to worship as our Constitution states they should be able to.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »
I think it's OK too, Kramer.  I'm just a little perplexed at the lack of outrage by some, for the government to be denying what is tantamount to their 1st amendment rights in building a mosque anywhere they wish.....ooops, wrong outrage again, my bad...their 1st amendment rights to worship however & wherever they wish, and to be terribly insensitive
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 12:33:26 PM by sirs »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »
I think it's OK too, Kramer.  I'm just a little perplexed at the lack of outrage by some, for the government to be denying what is tantamount to their 1st amendment rights in building a mosque anywhere they wish.....ooops, wrong outrage again, my bad...their 1st amendment rights to worship however & wherever they wish, and to be terribly insensitive

I am having a hard time making sense of this post. Could you clarify your meaning? Who is being denied their right to worship?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 01:20:12 PM »

I see, so in essence you using an analogy to make a greater point. I get it!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »
I think it's OK too, Kramer.  I'm just a little perplexed at the lack of outrage by some, for the government to be denying what is tantamount to their 1st amendment rights in building a mosque anywhere they wish.....ooops, wrong outrage again, my bad...their 1st amendment rights to worship however & wherever they wish, and to be terribly insensitive

I am having a hard time making sense of this post. Could you clarify your meaning? Who is being denied their right to worship?

1st amendment right to free speech & freedom of religion. 

It would seem that the AZ legislature is actually taking that extra step in denying a church group from exercising their 1st amendment rights to be grossly insensitive and build a mosque anywhere they....ooops, sorry, wrong outrage again, to be grossly insensitive, dissent and criticize governmental policies, anywhere they want

Isn't that just outrageous?  Complete and utter religious/political intolerance and bigotry you could even say.  Right?