Author Topic: Obama is the apparent winner  (Read 10811 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama is the apparent winner
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »
All discussions with you end up just petering out in meaningless nonsense. Anyone who reads both sides of any of these can easily see this.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 04:35:33 PM »
Shows you just how wrong you are........again.  Imagine that
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 05:37:47 PM »
Sirs, get lost. No one wants you around. The only people who stood up for you never post in here. You're a liar, and an ignoramus.  You wreck the possibility of any decent conversation in here and these are times in which conversation about where we're headed is important. So, get lost. I see no reason to equivocate about your lack of worth anymore. 

BSB

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 05:41:09 PM »
basically all they do is call you names SIRS
thats a good sign you're winning
wear it like a badge of honor
keep up the good work

This is from one single thread just today!

"You're an ignoramus"
"whiny little babies"
"you're a complete waste of time"
"You are on some sort of dumb ratbag"
"you are a prick"
"You're a liar, and an ignoramus"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 05:58:26 PM by Christians4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 06:15:31 PM »
I know Cu4...thanks for the support.  Miss Kim nailed it on the head earlier.  Notice the ones who are crying and ranting the loudest are our 2 coolaide drinking lunatic liberals.  Can't be bothered to debate, just throw garbage and run, and call it "debate".  Obviously they're too smart to dabble in issues they don't find appealing or worthy of their time

Notice also no examples of supposed lying, just endless immature claims of such.  I can't count haw many times the claim is made, yet never either backing it up, or demonstraing by example how I should debate.  No, the example they provide is a perfect example of how not to debate.  And for that, we are thankful, since for those who do visit, be it regulars or those just visiting, they can see examples of those who can vs those who can't
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 06:35:54 PM »
sirs does not lie so much as parrot right wing talk radio, with all its stupid allegations. One has to be minimally familiar with reality to lie. Sirs is unaware of reality. The constant carping about how unfair the media is has become both tedious and absurd. Why bother to debate that, anyway?

He was already blathering about a 300 vote Romney landside, and look what happened.  And then he starts harping on one New Black Panther, allegedly in front of a polling place thousands of miles from him and claiming that somehow President Obama had this plan to intimidate voters with combat boots and a billy club.

The"lunatic liberals" won this election, and Romney will never be president. The Oligarchs and their lumpenproletarian serfs have again failed to take over my country
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 07:26:43 PM »
...and notice again...no examples of lying, no example of how one should debate, no ability to refute the MSM bias, and no ability to refute either the Blank Panthers story, or the more outrageous claim that I said, or even implied Obama was behind it......Xo sop....throw garbage, then run

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 07:37:13 PM »
The"lunatic liberals" won this election, and Romney will never be president. The Oligarchs and their lumpenproletarian serfs have again failed to take over my country

And so sad for this and generations to come, that the lunatic left, DID

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 09:22:51 PM »
...the lunatic left...

Do you have references of some sort to back up that claim? I don't see any evidence that XO, or BSB, or Obama, or the left in general, is mentally unbalanced. Perhaps you can provide psychiatric reports from someone with a proven background in psychiatry, or the mental health field, who has interviewed them and can provide statements as to their mental health. Otherwise I'm afraid you've lost all credibility with that line of attack.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 10:21:04 PM »
...the lunatic left...

Do you have references of some sort to back up that claim?

Yea, I'd point to the rantings of messers Xo & Bsb.  You could add to that the rantings of Pelosi, Chris Mathews (well nearly the entire set of MSNBHeeHaa network hosts.  And btw, lunatic is not being used as a medical term, its merely being used as a descriptive term, as in an opinion, similar to the namecalling that you, Xo, and Bsb have tried endlessly throwing at me.  Then again, you knew that, but want to play some game here, instead of debate serious issues like......an election judge wearing an Obama hat at a voting location......or CBS 60 minutes, sitting on a piece of video of an interview with Obama, the day after the 911 attack, NOT referencing that the Benghazi attack was that of terrorism, despite being asked point blank if it were, as he claimed he did in the debate, and bufffered by the moderator.

Naaa...let's talk focus on some irrelevant semantic game.  Sorry, you're going to have to play with yourself, on that one

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 10:39:38 PM »
This is from one single thread just today!

"You're an ignoramus"
"whiny little babies"
"you're a complete waste of time"
"You are on some sort of dumb ratbag"
"you are a prick"
"You're a liar, and an ignoramus"

That's pretty disgusting. Maybe they feel emboldened right now because there happens to be more people who want free stuff than want to work and their guy was reelected. But I'm not thrilled about this name calling or the direction that this forum is headed.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 10:44:19 PM »
When you want to debate, debate.

When you want to assume you know what my thoughts are on any subject, you're on your own.

And when you want to do the very same things you are accusing XO and BSB of doing, it doesn't do any good to cry when you get called on it.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled whining.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »
News Flash:

There is no they.

There is us.

Anyone having a problem with that knows where the door is.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 10:52:11 PM »
When you want to debate, debate.

Been trying to

When you want to assume you know what my thoughts are on any subject, you're on your own.

Minus of course that I didn't do that....that was YOUR ERROR....that still doesn't restrict yourself from either clarifying what you thought I thought, or simply adding to the debate.  YOUR call

And when you want to do the very same things you are accusing XO and BSB of doing, it doesn't do any good to cry when you get called on it.

THAT WAS YOUR GAME.  You'll have to keep playing with yourself, if that's what you'd rather do, than debate

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 10:57:28 PM »
Let them try running Ryan in 2016. Yeah, sure that'll work.

And 2016 Democrat nominee Joe Biden will?