Author Topic: Obama is the apparent winner  (Read 10810 times)

BSB

Re: Obama is the apparent winner
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 11:18:27 PM »
Rump Rider "there happens to be more people who want free stuff than want to work "

You can't say anything any dumber than that.

BSB

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 11:24:03 PM »
Fuck off, dumb shit.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 11:26:58 PM »
BSB = Big Stupid Bitch

BSB

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 11:30:28 PM »
Rump Rider "Fuck off, dumb shit"

I stand corrected. This is even dumber.

BSB

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 11:36:03 PM »
"there happens to be more people who want free stuff than want to work "

You can't say anything any dumber than that.

BSB

Biden has a whole resume' to work with
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 11:45:18 PM »
BackSide Boy: "I stand corrected. This is even dumber."

The only one dumber than you is XO. My freeloader comment must have struck a nerve. Get a job, asshole.

BSB

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2012, 12:10:31 AM »
There's nothing more pathetic than people who are stuck in the past. Like those who booed Dylan off the stage when he came out with an electric guitar. They were just fighting time.  You can't stop change. This was the Republicans last hurrah and they lost. It's over. The Latinos who are in this country work their asses off. They're good, decent, people. They're the future. I've helped support a Latino family for the past 10 years. The father has become a citizen. Two of his children have completed college. His wife has just now brought the last child to America and she will complete her senior year in high school and go on to college.  It was my investment in the future of this country. Conversely, anything I can do to eradicate the Miss Sirs, Rump Riders, and CU4Assholes, of this country I will.

BSB

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2012, 12:23:06 AM »
Look, BackSide Boy, I know you are a nut and that you were investigated by the authorities for harrassing Richpo offline. This is all public knowledge so this is nothing new and I am not disclosing anything. You have been banned here more times than anybody and have created multiple new handles. You need psychiatric help and I have basically ignored your posts because of your history.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2012, 01:03:17 AM »
Richpo was a major asshole. But no one could "harass him off line".

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2012, 01:43:21 AM »
You have over 16000 posts here so I'm sure you remember that BSB got ahold of Richpo's personal information and harrassed/stalked him and the police got involved. He was also banned for calling Kramer the N word and calling Mickey Tee a kike. This is not a rational individual and I probably will go back to ignoring him.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2012, 02:47:17 AM »
If the police forced Richpo to leave, it was something he had coming. Kramer was another total asshole.

BSB

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 03:01:58 AM »
It's Rumpty the Rump Rider.

BSB
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:07:18 AM by BSB »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 05:44:08 PM »
Sure he has.  My wife and I are witness to it.  He's successfully "fundamentally" changing how we're doing things, and giving the Federal Government a bigger shoe to stomp on us with.  But its really not me or my wife I'm sad about.  I feel real sorry for my nieces, nephews, and their kids, with the debt they'll be handed, thanks to President Trillion Dollar Deficit

Hello Greece

One thing this election has made crystal clear is that we are becoming a society of dependence, rejecting the traditional American dream and drive for success in favor of collecting disability, welfare, and other government provided benefits. Democrats have been capitalizing on this shift while Republicans take on the impossible task of attempting to explain to the dependents that all of the hand outs are unsustainable and harmful. Unfortunately, like trying to take away candy from a spoiled child through reason, our efforts have been unsuccessful.

To see where the dependence culture leads, Republicans only have to point to the tiny peninsula in the Mediterranean causing the entire world daily headaches, Greece. This has often been pointed at as the consequence of our current lack of financial responsibility and growth of entitlements, but the primary lesson to take away from Greece today is not economic; it’s cultural.

Last night, the Greek parliament passed through necessary austerity measures amid a new wave of violent protests. The latest austerity package does not appear controversial. As the Financial Times summarized, it consisted of cuts in pensions and government salaries, higher taxes on gas and cigarettes, increased health care costs, and an increase in the retirement age from 65 to 67. Outrage and riots from these modest reductions have been completely out of proportion and can only be explained by the deep-seated entitlement mentality

This is where we are heading in the long term and what Americans voted for Tuesday night: a people so inclined to being handed everything there’s no rationality or measured response when something gets taken away. Luckily, we are not yet Greece and still have time to reverse the course, avert the fiscal cliff, and buck the entitlement culture.

It’s not an easy task, but not impossible if Republicans stay encouraged and keep fighting

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 07:12:23 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2012, 12:03:03 PM »
It’s not an easy task, but not impossible if Republicans stay encouraged and keep fighting

====================================================================
They are becoming EXTINCT. GOP domination is about as improbable as the Earth being taken over by the Inaccessible Flightless Rail.

http://10000birds.com/inaccessible-island-rail-atlantisia-rogersi.htm