Author Topic: 59 Children Among the Dead in "Religion of Peace" Blast  (Read 10891 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 59 Children Among the Dead in "Religion of Peace" Blast
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 05:06:16 PM »
<<In Tee's corner, ANY death is directly the fault of the U.S. & Bush>>

No, of course not.  It's the fault of the VICTIM.   THAT's the guy that started the war, and as you can see, he got what he deserved, the bastard.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 05:16:48 PM »
<<In Tee's corner, ANY death is directly the fault of the U.S. & Bush>>

No, of course not.  It's the fault of the VICTIM.

Actually, it's the fault of the person that caused the injury/death.  And more importantly if it was intentional vs accidental.  Especially since atrocities largely refer to intentional death & mutilation.  In this case, a picture isn't worth squat

THAT's the guy that started the war, and as you can see, he got what he deserved, the bastard.

Boy, aren't you the compassionate commie
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 06:00:14 PM »
<<Actually, it's the fault of the person that caused the injury/death.  >>

The casualties of a war are the fault of whoever started the war.  No war, no casualty.  More basic than that, it does not get.  If you don't like to see casualties or don't want the responsibility for causing them:  Do Not Start Wars.  Very simple, really.  Most people get it instinctively.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 06:05:04 PM »
<<Actually, it's the fault of the person that caused the injury/death.  >>

The casualties of a war are the fault of whoever started the war.  No war, no casualty

Strange, I thought you were talking about atrocities.  Apparently you were mistaken, and now its about casualties.  Or just trying to move the goalposts yet again...........no surprise there

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 06:47:03 PM »
Originally, I WAS talking about American atrocities.  The one who moved the goal-posts is you.  And I quote from your post:  <<In Tee's corner, ANY death is directly the fault of the U.S. & Bush>>  YOU were the one who moved the discussion from American atrocities to "ANY death."  I was happy to follow your moving goal-posts and kick the ball right over them no matter where you planted them. 

If you want to keep the focus on American atrocities, I will say that the responsibility for American atrocities rests upon American troops and American politicians who started the war.

If you want to switch the focus to "ANY deaths" in the war, I will be happy to follow your lead and tell you that any and all deaths in a war are attributable to the person or persons who started the war.

It really is not all that complicated.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »
http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqwarpix.html#IRAQWARPIX

from a link on the above-referenced site - - more photos of American atrocities as requested by Rich.  Love to see how sirs argues his way out of these pictures of the "benefits to humanity" that Amerikkka so generously confers on the world's darker-skinned citizens.

WARNING:  GRAPHIC AND HIGHLY DISTURBING PHOTOS.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
Note I am not saying who in particular caused any of these injuries, just that this is the sort of suffering happening to both sides as the result of the war.

From your source.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2007, 07:38:17 PM »
Originally, I WAS talking about American atrocities.  The one who moved the goal-posts is you.  And I quote from your post:   <<In Tee's corner, ANY death is directly the fault of the U.S. & Bush>>  YOU were the one who moved the discussion from American atrocities to "ANY death."

That was in reference to your hairbrain idiocy of how evil Bush and Amerikkka are supposed to be.  What was also just as demonstrable, was how quickly you used it to move AWAY from atrocities, after simply posting a tragic casualty of war, as if THAT was some form of atrocity validation.  Your movement, not mine.

If you want to keep the focus on American atrocities,....

Which, for all to see, was what the picture was supposed to substantiate

....I will say that the responsibility for American atrocities rests upon American troops and American politicians who started the war.

No, those would be casualties once again.  ATROCITIES are actual intentional, purposeful, wonton acts of violence, on a mass scale.  Defined as: An appalling or atrocious act, situation, or object, especially an act of unusual or illegal cruelty inflicted by an armed force on civilians or prisoners

Casualties of war does not equate to atrocity, no matter how repetative you are with the moronic cries of an illegal war

It really is not all that complicated.

I didn't think it was either, but that sure didn't stop the sprint-like backpedaling on your part

But the bigger point here, outside of your goalpost moving service, is again how you have no problem repeating hyperboilc accusations of "atrocities", "fascists", "nazis", at nearly anyone who hasn't adopted your warped Bush is evil, America is evil opinion of what is, is, and as a result, largely muting those terms to the point of making them meaningless.  It's very much like what Pooch accurately referenced ".... is that your perspective is so skewed as to be completely unreliable"
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 08:05:27 PM by sirs »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2007, 08:23:45 PM »
<<Note I am not saying who in particular caused any of these injuries, just that this is the sort of suffering happening to both sides as the result of the war.>>

Yes, well then we have to ask ourselves, who started this war, don't we?  So we know who is to blame for all the casualties.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2007, 08:35:57 PM »
That would be Saddam. Invasion of Kuwait. Violations of the truce.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2007, 08:40:52 PM »
<< . . . after simply posting a tragic casualty of war, as if THAT was some form of atrocity validation.  Your movement, not mine.>>

Actually, what I posted was a link to a page with one photo and multiple links.  YOU chose to focus on the first photo as if that were the only "atrocity" photo in the collection, although the links were clearly labelled as to content, including child victims, etc., which were, strictly speaking, the REAL Amerikkkan war crimes and atrocities.  There was no shortage of atrocity photo links, all clearly labelled as such, which you deliberately chose to avoid in order to attack the first photo on the page.  All I did was respond to your attack on that photo by pointing out the fact that ANY casualty of a war is the fault of those who started the war.

<<Which, for all to see, was what the picture was supposed to substantiate>>

No, it's what the LINK was supposed to validate.  The link, as I said, led to many clearly-labelled collections of photos of various Amerikkkan war crimes and atrocities, including children, civilians, torture, Abu Ghraib, etc., etc., all of which you studiously chose to ignore in order to create the phony impression that the first photo on the page, rather than any of the clearly-labelled links, was the ONLY evidence of the victims of Amerikkkan atrocities, and as such was clearly inadequate.

<<Casualties of war does not equate to atrocity, no matter how repetative you are with the moronic cries of an illegal war>>

Civilian casualties of war, victims of napalm and/or white phosphorus, are definitely atrocities, as are children, etc., and in a war of unjustified aggression, any civilian casualty is the victim of a war crime because the war of aggression itself is a war crime.  Several of the Nuremburg defendants went to the gallows specifically for the crime of plotting and waging a war of unjustified aggression.

<<It's very much like what Pooch accurately referenced ".... is that your perspective is so skewed as to be completely unreliable">>

LOL.  Nothing at all wrong with MY perspective.  It's your own inability, and Pooch's, to accept the obvious, that is the problem here.  There is certainly no shortage of individuals in the world, and even in Amerikkka itself, who accept the obvious and share my perspective entirely.  I sure as hell didn't invent it out of whole cloth.  To me it's the only logical way of accounting for the events that we all have seen unfold.  You and Pooch have found a different way of rationalizing them.  Good for you, but don't expect me to agree with your ridiculous nonsense.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2007, 08:44:42 PM »
<<That would be Saddam. Invasion of Kuwait. Violations of the truce. >>

Really.  Saddam started the Second Gulf War?  Well, that's certainly a novel interpretation of the events leading up to the invasion of Iraq.  Thank you for your interesting POV.  I blame Bush.   We'll have to agree to disagree.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2007, 08:48:58 PM »
Saddam started the Second Gulf War?

Sure. as the second was a continuation of the first.

Which Bush?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2007, 08:52:26 PM »
Yeah.  Well, as I said, that is certainly a novel and creative way of looking at this war.

In answer to your question, I blamed Dubya.  Still do. 

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2007, 08:56:23 PM »
So the first gulf war was justified?